Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

I thought it was just $5 (FR33PO1NT).

There was another code that expired in ten minutes when it was revealed. It was also $5 in reward points.

Oh, ok. Thanks!

Any luck with saving SP1D3R?

Oh yeah. I did it from my computer and it actually saved. If you were using a tablet or maybe even a phone the code would not save.

I found a glitch on their website and I'm 99% sure I found the list of items that we'll see discounts on. Give me a few minutes to verify something. This is no joke.

I was just about to go to sleep.

hqfDWww.gif

LOL. Same thing with me. I told myself I would go to bed at 3am eastern, now I have to stay up a bit longer.

Is there an ETA on that list robopredinator?

Ok, I just verified it and this is the list. There is 160 items on this list, 62 of them being Hot Toys products. I went through the email and everything we've seen so far is on this list:

- Mandarin
- Chitauri
- Jake
- Mime
- Jor-el
- Major Bludd
- Echo Fives, to name a few

even the Mickey Mouse they were advertising.

Here's the deal. I don't want to ruin the fun of this event so if you want to know how to access this "glitch" PM me. After reviewing the list and coming to your own conclusion, post back here and state this is legit but DO NOT POST UP THE LIST for respect to SideShow.

Ok, I just verified it and this is the list. There is 160 items on this list, 62 of them being Hot Toys products. I went through the email and everything we've seen so far is on this list:

- Mandarin
- Chitauri
- Jake
- Mime
- Jor-el
- Major Bludd

Here's the deal. I don't want to ruin the fun of this event so if you want to know how to access this "glitch" PM me. After reviewing the list and coming to your own conclusion, post back here and state this is legit but DO NOT POST UP THE LIST for respect to SideShow.

I want it. I promise I will not post. Being hated is not fun... and posting the list will make even more hated...

PMed. :rock

I'd be leery about it. Alex has been on here a few times
today and I'm sure she could spot that easy enough.

Either way, I see no new code announced so I shall bid you good kind folk a good evening and shall see you all in the morning.

If it's legit, some moron will post it.

If it's not legit, he'll send you a trojan and hijack your PC. Which is probably what you deserve for wanting to ruin Spook anyway.

- Mandarin
- Chitauri
- Jake
- Mime
- Jor-el
- Major Bludd

**** just got real..

If it's legit, some moron will post it.

If it's not legit, he'll send you a trojan and hijack your PC. Which is probably what you deserve for wanting to ruin Spook anyway.

No, just something they didn't think about. *Hint removed

- Mandarin
- Chitauri
- Jake
- Mime
- Jor-el
- Major Bludd

Can I see the list please? The anticipation is killing me lol

the freakanning has begun

Waiting for Water Bottle to chime in. I sent him the info.

Hmmm, aside from some items being gift card eligible... I could see a good chunk of this list being listed as part of the deals throughout spooktacular week. I would think they are the sale items. :rock

Back