Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

There used to be words hidden on the page only visible when you select/highlight them...

Alex said to stop looking didn't she? I'm assuming that means they've ditched the hidden words or at the very least, haven't instituted them yet.

If it's like last year, you don't have to actively find specific pages. The codes will pop-up randomly when you visit the site at predetermined times. Maybe something they have queued up in a database for instance. It's the word "hidden" I think that threw a lot of people off this time around.

If it's like last year, you don't have to actively find specific pages. The codes will pop-up randomly when you visit the site at predetermined times. Maybe something they have queued up in a database for instance. It's the word "hidden" I think that threw a lot of people off this time around.

Well if that's the case, hopefully someone will chime in if they found one, at least to let us know they're actually there.

Also to add to me zombie wish, if sideshow could announce just one more zombie premium format before officially announcing the line is done (I'm thinking it is), I'd love to see a Viking zombie. Have some arrows poking out of its leg and shoulder, an axe buried in its chest. I would die a happy man if that happened.

I'm tickled to have $30 in overall credit. I may buy Rocket raccoon now lol

A tip for those who are less "Facebook savvy"....

Go to the SSC Facebook page (which you have probably already liked), hover over the "LIKED" dropdown and then click on "Get Notifications".

Once you do this, you will be notified as soon as SSC posts something on their page. It will show up in the notifications - the same place you are notified when someone replies to something you posted, or likes one of your comments.

This way you'll know as soon as it happens, and you won't have to keep going back and checking their FB page.

fb liked.jpg

PR13ST for 20% off of the Priest Pilgrim.

So how do you know that? When you put the code in the box, it says the following.....

"This promo code is worth 20% off! Would you like to save it to your account?"

It doesn't give out specifically what it's for. :dunno

we got $10 in codes today. If they do the same for the rest of the event, we'll end up with $50. That's pretty amazing and generous if you ask me...

we did? I thought it was just the freepoint?

Thank you.

Can you use rewards points on one of the 30% off items? You just don't earn any points right?

Time for me to take a break from the computer. May the RP gods, bless you with more codes while I am gone again!

A tip for those who are less "Facebook savvy"....

Go to the SSC Facebook page (which you have probably already liked), hover over the "LIKED" dropdown and then click on "Get Notifications".

Once you do this, you will be notified as soon as SSC posts something on their page. It will show up in the notifications - the same place you are notified when someone replies to something you posted, or likes one of your comments.

This way you'll know as soon as it happens, and you won't have to keep going back and checking their FB page.

View attachment 142295

Thanks for posting that! Now I just wish that I could get pop up notifications on my phone when SS posts so I don't have to continually check Facebook.

Can you use rewards points on one of the 30% off items? You just don't earn any points right?

I'm 99% sure that you can't use points on items where you use coupon/promo codes, but you definitely still earn points.

I'm 99% sure that you can't use points on items where you use coupon/promo codes, but you definitely still earn points.

That's what I thought, but might as well not use them considering most are double/triple points.

$157 for Mandarin...good? $22 for shipping is killing me...

Back