Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

When I see a new code, I:

1. Enter it for myself on the SSC website
2. Paste it into an email that I already have opened and addressed to all of you guys.
3. I can add it to the title of this thread, if that will help?
Is it too late to add my email to that list?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Need shower... Might miss code... I'm going to be smelly by Friday :rock

It's just a lot to ask one person to keep up with 10-minute codes

There are three of us at the moment. But as I've mentioned a few times already, if anyone else wants to help, please by all means contact me. Regular monitoring of Facebook, Twitter is a plus as thas where most of the action is. Otherwise you're waiting for someone else to post here in the forum first.

When I see a new code, I:

1. Enter it for myself on the SSC website
2. Paste it into an email that I already have opened and addressed to all of you guys.
3. I can add it to the title of this thread, if that will help?

Probably would cut back on everyone spam asking whats the newest code

The # of people on the SSC FB page bitching about missing out on $5 is beyond laughable.

I just checked out FB... WOW. This is FREE money, and people complain... Yeesh.

Wel I am happy i got 1 of the points codes while weaving through patients today, i didn't think i would even get that. Very cool.

They should've held back on the 10-minute code until at least an hour after we got the first one in e-mail. They hit us right out of the gate with a tough one when we were out of practice.

Wel I am happy i got 1 of the points codes while weaving through patients today, i didn't think i would even get that. Very cool.

That's the spirit! Are you a Dr.? I am a veterinarian and there's no way I'll be able to get all the codes, but any I do get I'm grateful for!

Updated OP with all of the codes that I know of. Hope that helps.

Thank you so much for keeping this up to date, much much thanks cofphoto !!!

That's the spirit! Are you a Dr.? I am a veterinarian and there's no way I'll be able to get all the codes, but any I do get I'm grateful for!

Yes, just completed my doctorate in neuropsychology. Just got lucky and happened to check email when the patient took a break.

I don't know about all of you, but there's nothing more macho than caressing 12 inches of plastic.

Thats' what she said.

Off topic for a moment. I just noticed that your join date is 2014 and not 2013 like I previously thought. JEBUS! 5k posts. Check your PM inbox.

Back