Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They currently have REFUN15, for 15% off $100 or more, and REFUN25 for 25% off anythin under $100
Yeah, I got an email yesterday I think.

They're giving you a bigger discount for spending less. Anyone else find that odd? Unusual marketing strategy. :lol

You'd need to spend at least double ($200) to get an extra $5 off... :dunno

IMG_1248.jpeg

I'm in the middle of my second course of antibiotics for a very stubborn case of strep. I'll probably just sleep instead of watch the kick off stream.

I'm in the middle of my second course of antibiotics for a very stubborn case of strep. I'll probably just sleep instead of watch the kick off stream.
That's probably the best course of action. If you watch the stream you'll probably get a splitting headache and need to take some aspirin in addition to your antibiotics.

Wow, so Alan the set manager is leaving Sideshow too? That's gotta be a big blow! Isn't he the same level as Chris?

They currently have REFUN15, for 15% off $100 or more, and REFUN25 for 25% off anythin under $100

It actually works for what I want! But... the item I want won't ship to Canada! :slap Why, Infinity Studio, whyyy...
So I've been trying to figure out how to buy the item, pick it up in the US and drive back to Canada... and now the 15% off promo code has already expired. Ahhggh.

It's cool they're actually doing something but yeah I kinda don't care either. Thanks tho burning rage for the code and such

Back