Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sad-crying.gif

After these events end I always get a feeling of freedom, coupled with a sensation remarkably similar to a hangover.

Like the morning after an eight day long party that consisted of non-stop drinking, drunken frustration, and occasional moments of drunken euphoria.

The place felt quiet yesterday, as though most of the party goers were still sleeping it off.

Because the 5pm wrap ups happened at 1am here, and midnight at the end after the clocks changed, sleep was a luxury. I kept nodding off through the day yesterday. :lol

6z82yn.gif
After these events end I always get a feeling of freedom, coupled with a sensation remarkably similar to a hangover.

Like the morning after an eight day long party that consisted of non-stop drinking, drunken frustration, and occasional moments of drunken euphoria.

The place felt quiet yesterday, as though most of the party goers were still sleeping it off.

Because the 5pm wrap ups happened at 1am here, and midnight at the end after the clocks changed, sleep was a luxury. I kept nodding off through the day yesterday. :lol
*Asta, seen here after the CF Mod Spooktacular party*
giphy.gif

Collector Freaks admin/mod benefits sound pretty wild.

View attachment 606028

Though I don’t blame y’all for needing to unwind after some of the content that must get moderated.
*Adoptedscot, seen here "unwinding" after Spooktacular*
lets-get-this-party-started-yeah.gif

*Darth Snoopy, seen here totally not :whistle: stoned after Spootacular*
scary-movie-gif.gif

I wonder if the game will ever be available on android? I don't know how much in RP was given out for that, but anything extra is always nice

It was $18 in total.

The expiry date for the RPs is apparently years away, so there's still a chance it might be sanctioned for Android in time. :lol

Back