Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Fs allowed here! 50% E is the lowest grade you can "earn."
*Reads post*

the-simpsons-red-pen.gif

After the wrap-up show, I shutdown my laptop and graded papers. I gave everyone "F's" because no reward points were given out. Take THAT Autumn!

noted-snoopy.gif

"Yup, you get an "F" and you get an "F", everyone gets an "F"."​
1p4nvh.jpg

But seems like Sideshow gives no F's about androids. Not very inclusive. J'accuse! Disheveled!!

Last edited:
I've slept GREAT the past few nights. It's been a lot more rewarding :lol
Me not so much. I have had a fitful sleep. I dream of a woman with blue hair who never turns around to face me. I wake up. I fall asleep and dream of a bearded guy with no eyes, nose or mouth. I wake up. I fall asleep and dream of a UPS truck about to deliver a long-sought figure and the truck blows up in the middle of the street in front of my house. I need help. :LOL:

a UPS truck about to deliver a long-sought figure and the truck blows up in the middle of the street in front of my house.

Not as dramatic, but true: A few weeks back, I waited all day for a UPS truck that was scheduled for delivery at 1:30pm but didn't show up on my street until 9pm... and one building down from mine, the truck's battery died. I'm watching from the balcony as the driver's tries and tries to turnover the engine as the lights fade. I quickly went down to pick up my package before a tow truck comes, and the driver was so upset that he wouldn't give me my package. He said he was no longer delivering because of the "break down" -- which I assume happened because he was so late he drained the battery.

Later, another "relief truck" came, they swapped out packages, and the new truck started re-delivering packages... but stopped at my place and drove off.

:gah:

I will never forget that day.

I waited all day for a UPS truck that finally came at 9pm and the truck's battery died one house down from mine. I went down to pick it up and the driver was so upset that he wouldn't give me my package. He said he was mo longer delivering because of the "break down" -- which I assume happened because he was so late he drained the battery.

Another "relief truck" came, they swapped out packages, and the new truck started re-delivering packages... but stopped at my place and drove off.

:gah:

I will never forget that day.
Did you offer to jump start his truck? If not, I wouldn't have given you your package either! :rotfl

I did offer him a water while he waited. But he was in no mood to be nice.

Talk about insanely bad timing.
You should have offered him a beer and or whiskey, pizza (only an un-American communist heathen would decline pizza), or your woman. :lecture :monkey3

Back