Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This week is basically their annual revenge on anyone giving them criticism over the past year. I imagine this event is FAR more fun for them in the chairs than the viewers. To be fair, they balanced the tide by being very generous prior to the event, with the $10 registration and $18 from the game. I don't expect much else throughout the week, honestly. Random streams with a dangled carrot, but few ways to grab it. Or they will be generous, but only to very small amounts of people.

Yep...

giphy.gif

This week is basically their annual revenge on anyone giving them criticism over the past year. I imagine this event is FAR more fun for them in the chairs than the viewers. To be fair, they balanced the tide by being very generous prior to the event, with the $10 registration and $18 from the game. I don't expect much else throughout the week, honestly. Random streams with a dangled carrot, but few ways to grab it. Or they will be generous, but only to very small amounts of people.
That would be great, if I could at least play the game!

There were over 2200 "participants" even if we got a lottery no guarantee of actually winning anything.
at this point id settle for the android app working :stick
Yup.

I hated the event last year and said I couldn't be bothered for $1 codes this year.

I only joined the trivia late and answered 2 questions so I'm not pissed like I would've been if I had sat through it all.

I have expiring points so if the android version actually happens and is not a "fun prank" I'm good with that and the spooky22 code.

What is the $25 code? How long is it good for? I lost out on a couple items now on waitlist so maybe...

Are they usually specific or general? I've only received them for items I didn't want in the first place...usually.

For anybody who needs the first 2 Rewards Codes for the video game, try GMRSR8c120a4c & PHNYPMS9970ce59.

If anybody has the third code to share, I'd appreciate a PM. Thanks!
Codes have reached their usage limit. So they are only valid once, right?

Are they usually specific or general? I've only received them for items I didn't want in the first place...usually.
Usually there's only like a handful of items they are good for...this time around they have at least 168 6th scale figures...I didn't even look at the other items

Well they told me point blank in the past it wouldn't, but you have a point lol

Back