Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, maybe I never got those rewards for filling out the NFT survey awhile back because they really didn't like what I had to say. Someone high up in the Sideshow leadership must have fallen prey to some crypto bro scam seminar. I can't believe they will be shilling this garbage today in a dedicated panel. Pretty gross. :rolleyes:

Hey, maybe I never got those rewards for filling out the NFT survey awhile back because they really didn't like what I had to say. Someone high up in the Sideshow leadership must have fallen prey to some crypto bro scam seminar. I can't believe they will be shilling this garbage today in a dedicated panel. Pretty gross. :rolleyes:
yeah i cant wait to spend $300 on a sideshow logo with a resale value of $1.00

no-soup-for-you-seinfield.gif

*Sideshow reacting to your survey answers*​

We’re finally getting HT Bespin Han but as an NFT.

Back