Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received a single $10 earlier, what was the other $10 you're getting? Guess I missed one. :( I'm still waiting for the crypto survey.

Total of $96.25 for me since July 11th including the $10 registration. Didn't get any daily emails so this was only from the livestreams + scavenger hunt. Last year my total was $99. Much better than I expected this year to be honest.

How did you get 15% off Gideon? Haven't seen any discount show up on that one.
Sideshow sometimes will now email you a 15% off coupon on select in stock items when you get a delay notice from one of your orders. I was able use it on the 1/6 Jabba and a bunch of HTs. It’s better than their Black Friday and July 4th 10% off coupon.

First to grab it can have the $20 coupon that came with my latest order (arrived today). It doesn’t expire until April 3, 2020! :rotfl

DAEF6B0A-7370-4529-8737-E8D6062D72D2.jpeg

That was my thinkin* too

I copied and didn’t get the rewards.
Unlucky I guess
I also answered the last true form ? Long before time expired and got shut outta that too.
SSC “ glitches “ I guess..

As wor gar is so fond of saying to me. Oh well…🤷🏼‍♂️

Not going to lie for the first time I actually got mad for not getting "free" money last night with BBB's "three minute" gaffe. I took my time because of it to make sure it wasn't another trick question because the correct answer I had chosen within 10 seconds seemed too easy. So, I made a quick pass here to make sure we were on the same page and when I went to enter it the link had expired. I just don't like lying I suppose.

So my last rewards look like this:

5.01 - July 23, approx 10am
5.00 - July 24, about 9pm
10.00 - July 25, 11:52 am

How much am I still missing here? 🤑😵‍💫😶😲
Is the $10 even part of yesterday? So confused :lol

Sideshow sometimes will now email you a 15% off coupon on select in stock items when you get a delay notice from one of your orders. I was able use it on the 1/6 Jabba and a bunch of HTs. It’s better than their Black Friday and July 4th 10% off coupon.
Wow, never heard of that before. You got a great deal there. I never see more than 10% off on anything I might actually consider buying.

Hearing that makes me kind of angry though. Sideshow lost my order of the HT 501st and shock troopers from SW week, by the time they finally decided just last week that the order was indeed lost (according to the tracking it never shipped), the 501st was sold out. Barely got an apology, and nothing offered by way of compensation. Worst online buying experience I've ever had and appalling customer service.

I called them today I said I received a $20 promo code due to a recent purchase and my Mando Luke preorder was now eligible for that promo and they said they couldn’t modify the order and apply the $20 so I canceled the order.

They credit me my NRD and the rewards I had used on it and then I repurchased it with that extra $20 off lol

Not going to lie for the first time I actually got mad for not getting "free" money last night with BBB's "three minute" gaffe. I took my time because of it to make sure it wasn't another trick question because the correct answer I had chosen within 10 seconds seemed too easy. So, I made a quick pass here to make sure we were on the same page and when I went to enter it the link had expired. I just don't like lying I suppose.
Same with me. I only took 1 minute and 15 seconds to answer the question from the moment Chris said to start the clock for 3 minutes.
I was counting the seconds verbally. I was really shocked to see it say that typeform was now closed. I felt the shock all the way down to my undies.

I keep getting junk emails about a KETO diet. How do they know I am fat? Anyway, those are pissing me off more that Chris did yesterday with the shortened pop quiz.

So as of now we're still missing the Last Quiz "Shark Week" and Crypto/NFT survey RPs right?

Back