Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you all search gifs with the quickness like that? Is there a suggestions area here like Facebook? Or do you have an army of memes ready to go at a moments notice? Or are you just #thatdamngood 😄
1658758404017.jpeg

:lol

I just do a quick search with keywords.

You said "#thatdamngood". I searched "I'm just that damned good" and found a bunch of memes and pics. :D
From the forum? or search engine (probably Google)?

*There goes that there idiot again!*

Now if I can just figure out the best way to attach the pics I'll be set! Hope you know you're creating a monster... ;)

"Angry Star Trek GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY"

<iframe src="Angry Star Trek GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="364" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Yeah this may take a while. :lol

<iframe src="Angry Star Trek GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="364" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

I swear this is how giphy says to do it. HONEST :lol

Last edited:
Now if I can just figure out the best way to attach the pics I'll be set! Hope you know you're creating a monster... ;)

"Angry Star Trek GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY"

Yeah this may take a while. :lol

It's a good start! :duff Just use the "Insert Image" tab and paste the image address and you're good to go.

robert-redford-nod.gif

@Raven

You need to select 'Copy image address' of the gif you want.

Click the Insert Image link at the top of the post window, and choose the http:// option. Paste your image into that box.

The borg has nothing to fear here!

giphy.gif

@Raven

You need to select 'Copy image address' of the gif you want.

Click the Insert Image link at the top of the post window, and choose the http:// option. Paste your image into that box.
I think maybe...?

<div style="width:480px"><iframe allow="fullscreen" frameBorder="0" height="270" src="I Was Fine With Technology - GIPHY Clips" width="480"></iframe></div>

Back