Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trip did say he was giving out rewards on a timer, in the metacon site...tied to objects,,,,so that damn food truck was a thing!

So when it says wants to use your cam and mic, does it not work if you say no?

So when it says wants to use your cam and mic, does it not work if you say no?
Don't know...I gave it permission, but then muted the mic and killed the cam...you can still hear everyone chatting, and interact with the objects that way.

I never use them, how do you mute and kill?
There are icons on your profile, when you're on the site...you can click on them to shut them off. BTW, the new scavenger hunt is still live on the metacon site. If you complete it, rewards will be sent out.

I just completed the scavenger hunt. Are the points automatic? I got the right answers (thanks to the group) but at the end it just sorta stops? Anyway I'm always running late to these. Should I be doing the virtual walking thing right now or watching the video?

I just completed the scavenger hunt. Are the points automatic? I got the right answers (thanks to the group) but at the end it just sorta stops?
Whenever Alex gets around to issuing them...unknown how much they are giving out too...

I just completed the scavenger hunt. Are the points automatic? I got the right answers (thanks to the group) but at the end it just sorta stops? Anyway I'm always running late to these. Should I be doing the virtual walking thing right now or watching the video?
Points are not automatic. It seems the scavenger hunt ends tonight, and Chris said people would get points after it was all done. "Seven to ten business days"

What's the chat link going on now? Or do they just keep going from the same link?

Is there a new scavenger hunt or is it still the one that one was posted earlier in this thread? I've completed it earlier already, but do you need to touch anything in metacon for it to be 100% valid?

Is there a new scavenger hunt or is it still the one that one was posted earlier in this thread? I've completed it earlier already, but do you need to touch anything in metacon for it to be 100% valid?
It's the same one...I thought it was new...because the cauldron popped up all of a sudden...but it's the same.

Back