Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So am I understanding this correctly? Logging in and answering their 5-question trivia no longer does anything? We have to answer a single question in a minute or timeline in order to get any points from these SDCC streams now?

So am I understanding this correctly? Logging in and answering their 5-question trivia no longer does anything? We have to answer a single question in a minute or timeline in order to get any points from these SDCC streams now?
That wasn't the case yesterday. Everybody who played got $2. Alex just didn't run a lottery for it. Plus, people are also still getting rewards consistently for placing in the top 3 in the game.

For this event, if Chris is in the stream, I would guarantee the Crowdpurr trivia would be useless for random rewards. You would have to answer the Typeform survey...

That wasn't the case yesterday. Everybody who played got $2. Alex just didn't run a lottery for it. Plus, people are also still getting rewards consistently for placing in the top 3 in the game.
Ah, I forgot about that one yesterday! But they haven't run the lottery wheel for a bit now. At least the last four.

side.show/scday3
Didn’t see this post in time to answer the question (didn’t have the scday3 part). I take it no reward for participating in the trivia? I was playing while at a welcome party in Door County, WI , drinking beer and admiring young ladies in extremely short cocktail dresses. Apparently mini skirts are making a comeback. :yess:

Anyway, I think I may have won the night in terms of rewards lol.

Didn’t see this post in time to answer the question (didn’t have the scday3 part). I take it no reward for participating in the trivia? I was playing while at a welcome party in Door County, WI , drinking beer and admiring young ladies in extremely short cocktail dresses. Apparently mini skirts are making a comeback. :yess:

jyeinator :horror

Forget TypeForm, you were checking out the female form.:LOL:

Back