Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crass move by Alex. I hate that TypeForm bull. It doesn't tell you if you won so you can look out for your reward to make sure you got it.

BBB and Alex now too I guess will post a typeform link and give you 1 minute to answer a quiz
correct answer = u get rewarded

Um, so is there any point in taking the 5-question quiz we just took at all?

When did this new policy of a second quiz go into effect? Is this the first one?

How much of a reward do you get for it?

Do you have to answer correctly to get the reward?

Do you have to watch the YouTube video to get the 'second quiz' link?

I answered it, but I'm positive I took longer than a minute. No idea if my entry counted. But this whole thing was really mean spirited. This isn't Spooktacular.

When did this new policy of a second quiz go into effect? Is this the first one? Chris Pirotta has been doing it for a while to make sure people were watching the live stream and paying super close attention.

How much of a reward do you get for it? $5 tonight. Sometimes it's $4

Do you have to answer correctly to get the reward? Yes

Do you have to watch the YouTube video to get the 'second quiz' link? Yes.

Yeah, well, that's impossible. I answer questions as fast as humanly possible and can't get more than 87 points per question. The winner always has more than 5 x 87 points, so they must be cheating.

Grog, I just rewound the vid to get the answer.
Yeah, I was going to do that but I fat fingered the link so I was almost out of time. I wasn't paying attention until the giveaways started so I guessed the witchy woman statue as that was the only one I recalled seeing. Oh well, win some, lose some. Still kind of a dick move by Alex - they follow the same monotonous script for 8 straight days and he decides to ad-lib at the very end.

Um, so is there any point in taking the 5-question quiz we just took at all?

When did this new policy of a second quiz go into effect? Is this the first one?

How much of a reward do you get for it?

Do you have to answer correctly to get the reward?

Do you have to watch the YouTube video to get the 'second quiz' link?
they usually spin a lotto after the quiz, but today Alex decided to pull a BBB and gave us a form link

BBB started doing this 1-2 weeks ago

Alex stated its $5

Yes, only the correct option will reward you

Kind of, he dropped the typeform link live during the youtube livestream

Yeah, well, that's impossible. I answer questions as fast as humanly possible and can't get more than 87 points per question. The winner always has more than 5 x 87 points, so they must be cheating.
I did better than that in trivia before. Granted, they had announced what the subject was ahead of time, and I studied, but it is possible.

Wait are you talking about Trivia or the quiz? The extra quiz at the end was one question long, and it was about the livestream.

Looks like it’s been added when I check my account. I didn’t get any emails today from Sideshow so don’t know what happened today.

Back