Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know how y’all keep up with this.

I will say not knowing what’s going on in these streams makes all these replies funny out of context.

I just picture spinning death wheels and armies of darkness and people shouting at the screen and general chaos.

Spookily, you just described almost every Sideshow live video. :lol

office-chaos-fire-chaotic.gif

I think all of these have added up close to roughly sdcc have given in the past right? Around $40-50

My Iron Man LXXXV (Battle-Damaged) will finally ship later this month. Now I see that Sideshow has a 10% discount on the figure. That's a $45 discount from what I paid. I am more than a little butt hurt over this and I am having to sit on a super soft seat cushion to minimize the pain.

My Iron Man LXXXV (Battle-Damaged) will finally ship later this month. Now I see that Sideshow has a 10% discount on the figure. That's a $45 discount from what I paid. I am more than a little butt hurt over this and I am having to sit on a super soft seat cushion to minimize the pain.
That is the worst when you buy something at full price only for it to wind up with big discounts later on. Especially since substantial discounts aren’t necessarily expected that often in this hobby unless they’re figures that don’t sell or were massively over produced.

Back