Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They managed to make Bingo 50 times more annoying. I didn't think that was possible. They need to remove the "Bingo" notifications. It blocks the screen constantly.
I didn't understand all of those clues and I am a HUGE Trekkie and DC fan. Had to click some at random. What the hell was "Back in Black?" Black Canary?

It's especially annoying to try to figure out their cryptic clue while attempting to see if you have the key to the riddle while navigating an onslaught of green "A player has a Bingo!" notifications that block you from tapping. After awhile, even if I knew the clue, I'd just hammer the screen until something happened.

Back in Black was Black suit Superman. I only discovered that by randomly tapping my screen. :LOL:
I didn't read any clues. You could click on all the squares without penalty, so I just kept going around clicking on all the unmarked squares until I got a match lol...

Back