Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should run another lottery to make up for that technical glitch. I have not been so shocked by a
fade to black since the ending of the final episode of the Sopranos. :lol

I’m at Star Wars Celebration and bumped into Guy from SS two different times yesterday before the convention actually started. Today I walked by previous SS host Susan sitting outside near the convention center. You never know who’ll see at SWC!

I’m at Star Wars Celebration and bumped into Guy from SS two different times yesterday before the convention actually started. Today I walked by previous SS host Susan sitting outside near the convention center. You never know who’ll see at SWC!
Did you say tread watch to him?

Yep, got the missing buck, as well. I guess the only chance to grab more this weekend will be during these late night shows. I preferred when they did the quick, 5 question trivia during Sideshow Con broadcasts, rather than committing to a full-length trivia game in the middle of a con stream. But it seems they were saving their points budget for this event, at least, and have been willing to do the spins, which is nice.

Yep, got the missing buck, as well. I guess the only chance to grab more this weekend will be during these late night shows. I preferred when they did the quick, 5 question trivia during Sideshow Con broadcasts, rather than committing to a full-length trivia game in the middle of a con stream. But it seems they were saving their points budget for this event, at least, and have been willing to do the spins, which is nice.
What have they given out, $7/person in lotteries over 4 days? That's one HUGE budget lol...

Back