Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my $2, as well! And it looks like the next potential thing (trivia) is at 5PM EST today.

I was looking over the schedule, and I didn't realize ALL the Booth Tours at the end of the week are on specific social media platforms each day. Am I really going to sign up for TikTok just to fall into this obvious marketing ploy for a CHANCE at a buck?

...probably. :cuckoo:

Lottery wheels are for amateurs. :lol
39F80E9A-EA29-43C5-9799-895D17E9A32A.jpeg

Got my $2, as well! And it looks like the next potential thing (trivia) is at 5PM EST today.

I was looking over the schedule, and I didn't realize ALL the Booth Tours at the end of the week are on specific social media platforms each day. Am I really going to sign up for TikTok just to fall into this obvious marketing ploy for a CHANCE at a buck?

...probably. :cuckoo:
Stay away from social media. They, together with the gov'ment, are spying on you. And I am not a conspiracy theorist. Just because my family is in the tin foil business does not mean I am a conspiracy theorist. :lol

My hunch is that the booth tour might be the same each day, so they're just going to end up doing the same tour once on each platform. I don't see them switching up the displays like they did when there stayed at Sideshow HQ.

I think they're all too busy prepping for the event.
Yep. I think they said something about Guy heading to Anaheim today or tomorrow. So no time to deal with Unsealed. I think they said Terry Smith is also flying into California, but didn't say when. I would assume also probably today or tomorrow.

Back