Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, could you guys please if you have a 5$ or 8$ code pm me, I already got the 3$ code but I am stuck with the other two. thanks in advance

I had a hard time finding that last red coin so I tried to do a tutorial for others that are having a hard time.
That red coin is located on the "second" level next to the first set of 4 gravity balls you encounter.
You need to jump in this direction onto this platform:
Sir Steve Birthday Bash Red Coin Hard to get Red Coin! 001.jpg

Next you go all the way jumping to the right then start jumping left like this:
Sir Steve Birthday Bash Red Coin Hard to get Red Coin! 003.jpg

Finally you need to jump back and forth going up to finally jump left to grab that elusive red coin:
Sir Steve Birthday Bash Red Coin Hard to get Red Coin! 004.jpg

I hope that helps some out!
:wave

I had a hard time finding that last red coin so I tried to do a tutorial for others that are having a hard time.
That red coin is located on the "second" level next to the first set of 4 gravity balls you encounter.
You need to jump in this direction onto this platform:
View attachment 567303

Next you go all the way jumping to the right then start jumping left like this:
View attachment 567304

Finally you need to jump back and forth going up to finally jump left to grab that elusive red coin:
View attachment 567305
I hope that helps some out!
:wave
You know, I actually found that one, and got it...but missed one of the others somewhere.

I tried playing the game again last night, and between my computer fan going full blast and the game running at 0.0005 frames per second (not even counting the control lag), I gave up. The last one ran fine on my computer, and it was almost fun trying to get everything then, but this new version just doesn't want to work (and it sounds like a few others are running into the same issues).

All that to say- huge thanks to those who have been posting game codes! (I'll take an extra $5 or $8 code if someone has one :lol)

I tried playing the game again last night, and between my computer fan going full blast and the game running at 0.0005 frames per second (not even counting the control lag), I gave up. The last one ran fine on my computer, and it was almost fun trying to get everything then, but this new version just doesn't want to work (and it sounds like a few others are running into the same issues).

All that to say- huge thanks to those who have been posting game codes! (I'll take an extra $5 or $8 code if someone has one :lol)

I had the reverse, but I've changed PCs in between.

The last game made the fan go crazy on the old PC, and I was glad when I didn't have to play it any more.

The new game on the new PC played very smoothly, and I could barely hear the fan. Nevertheless, it was so frustrating I was glad when Ervin sent me the codes so I didn't have to play it any more. :lol

With 18 coins to find I thought I was home and dry, barring having to use the reset a few times when Ser Sideshow decided he was going to run upside down in mid air. Yet, after seemingly exploring everywhere I kept ending up at the finish with the 18 coins still missing.
Getting to the finish meant starting from the beginning to go through the journey again. :gah:

The orbs were annoying. Sometimes using three jumps would break him free of the gravity, and at other times it was pot luck if any jump would break him free.

:gah::gah:

Then when he was free the gravity would pull him off course nine times out of ten so he'd miss hitting a coin. :gah::gah::gah:

Back