Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I get what I believe I still have coming to me, I should have ended with $58.40 for the week (that includes the $8 from the game). And then there's the $5 for registration, for a total of $63.40.

Not terrible, but far from the most I ever got from a Sideshow Spooktacular event.

How long does it usually take for them to manually update your points? I feel I'm missing at least 10-15 right now.

Total of $71 for me (including the $3 + $5 game codes and $5 registration). Fair bit better than I was expecting to be honest, but it wasn't a fun process. I missed about $9, five $1's plus the $4 on twitter earlier. For comparison, last year my tally was $86 out of a possible $88.

...until a few month's from now when we want to order a new BoBF or Mando figure. The pain of this process will have subsided, but the money will still be there. :lol

Eh. Money comes and goes. The experience stays with you more times than not.

3 hour extended version of Metropolis to cap the night. I just don't think I can do it...

Back