Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clapping Hands Icon

Thank you for participating.

It's probably because I voted Chucky.

View attachment 543101

In what world do you think a Predator can beat Pinhead in a fight? Pinhead can make chains with hooks on the ends appear out of nowhere and rip that son of a ***** apart before it even knows what's happening. He's a demon and cannot die. He can only be sent back to hell with the puzzle box that only geniuses and savants can solve. Predators have been killed by Danny Glover and Adrien ***ing Brody.

Last edited:
In what world do you think a Predator can beat Pinhead in a fight? Pinhead can make chains with hooks on the ends appear out of nowhere and rip that son of a ***** apart before it even knows what's happening. He's a demon and cannot die. He can only be sent back to hell with the box. Predators have been killed by Danny Glover and Adrien ***ing Brody.
it's gonna be the new Batman vs Superman or Darkseid vs Thanos argument in those groups where someone will always come up with, at many times, a ridiculous way to win :lol

In what world do you think a Predator can beat Pinhead in a fight? Pinhead can make chains with hooks on the ends appear out of nowhere and rip that son of a ***** apart before it even knows what's happening. He's a demon and cannot die. He can only be sent back to hell with the box. Predators have been killed by Danny Glover and Adrien ***ing Brody.
tbh, I didn't really put any thought into my selection. haha.

Back