Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So WTF just happened?

giphy.gif

does viewership generate income like twitch/youtube? if so, they probably don't care about the issues, as long as there are people watching and they're getting their end of it in hype/sales/etc. more rewards = more spending = profits for them, and most of the giveaways are usually in-stock items or pre-orders that are moving very slowly so it clears inventory for them as well. it's the same with a lot of streamers nowadays, do whatever it takes to generate viewership for subscriptions and donations and income from ads so I imagine it's a similar idea.

Last edited:
I've been all over the castle and can't find the last 13 coins.

There's an elevator platform above Rubbish Bill that I haven't found a way onto either from below or above, but it must go somewhere...

They're passing the Bingo fiasco off as a Spooktacular thing...

Alex Aronowicz shared a link.​

Admin

· 24 mins ·

WWhen I was setting up the bingos...I found a setting that said "DO YOU WANT TO BE REAAAAAAAAALLY MEAN?" and I said...

safe_image.gif

(They aren't falling for it though!)

They're passing the Bingo fiasco off as a Spooktacular thing...

Alex Aronowicz shared a link.​

Admin

· 24 mins ·

WWhen I was setting up the bingos...I found a setting that said "DO YOU WANT TO BE REAAAAAAAAALLY MEAN?" and I said...

View attachment 542733

(They aren't falling for it though!)
What a joke, this guy manages to make an oopsie almost every trivia, he's so incompetent :lol

Any recommendations for the best code group to join? I used to love this thread here but now without Tapatalk notifications it's less useful for Spooktacular events.

Any recommendations for the best code group to join? I used to love this thread here but now without Tapatalk notifications it's less useful for Spooktacular events.
there are no more codes, rewards are given out on their livestreams via participation now so probably best to follow via facebook/twitter/youtube/etc; someone said it was because of the code groups that they changed it to this way so that they can get viewership numbers up

We have the no banter thread to announce any codes or games that reward codes. No reason we should've stopped using it. You can have this site send you e-mail notifications from that thread. Other forums and code groups I'm on are still actively sending out alerts for these things, no different from when there were direct codes.

I found the last 13 coins! :yess:

I eventually got on top of the elevator on the left hand side from the top, but it took me nowhere. :(

So I searched the other end and found the coin stash high up on the right side of map, up into the pale yellow sky and left into the golden sky.

It's not easy going left up there because he naturally wants to jump out to the right when you're doing the left/right jumps in the narrow gap between the walls, but mixing it up long and short jumps changed his direction at the top. :blissy

ss.jpg

Code used, and I don't think I'd have the patience to try it again. That was a really frustrating 'game'. :lol

Back