Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blog still mentions rewards though. :unsure:

Friday, October 8​

All-day events include:

• Giveaways
  • Sideshow Rewards
  • Facebook Group Exclusive Content

Saturday, October 9​

All-day events include:

• Giveaways
  • Sideshow Rewards

Sunday, October 10​

All-day events include:

• Giveaways
  • Sideshow Rewards

1633630431277.png

lets go gang!

Only $3? that's pretty lame considering we got like $9 yesterday.

Viewers at 440 right now.

It's funny that people don't 'like' the video when there's no point in doing so . :lol

(440 watching, 125 likes)

I can't stand how hard sell these videos are when the influencers are gushing over everything. :yuck

It's funny that people don't 'like' the video when there's no point in doing so . :lol

(440 watching, 125 likes)

I can't stand how hard sell these videos are when the influencers are gushing over everything. :yuck
Well, they do work there - it's literally what they're getting paid to do. :lol

But yeah, it's annoying...

When Autumn issues a challenge like that for likes or viewers, am I the only one paying more attention to the numbers than what's on the screen? That can't be the desired outcome.

Last edited:
When Autumn issues a challenge like that for likes or viewers, am I the only one paying more attention to the numbers than what's on the screen? That can't be the desired outcome.
It's almost all anyone talks about in the comments of the videos, too!

"562!"

"27 to go!"

"We're almost there, team!"

For years now they've dangled SS reward money in front of us in so many ways, all in an effort to get us to tune in to their live streams (which are obviously designed to drum up sales for their products). Yet pretty much everyone who tunes in only cares about getting free RP money! I'd almost feel sorry for them except for the fact that I'm one of those people who is only ever there for the RP!

It's almost all anyone talks about in the comments of the videos, too!

"562!"

"27 to go!"

"We're almost there, team!"

For years now they've dangled SS reward money in front of us in so many ways, all in an effort to get us to tune in to their live streams (which are obviously designed to drum up sales for their products). Yet pretty much everyone who tunes in only cares about getting free RP money! I'd almost feel sorry for them except for the fact that I'm one of those people who is only ever there for the RP!

I don't even tune in, I have it in a separate tab in my browser and muted LOL.

Back