Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumped to 2nd place and back down to third. Still kinda convinced both Britts are the same person playing twice, but whatever...

Man, I can't win. I watched the morning show, the booth tour, watched the 1st half hour with ****** up sound... Then had to feed my kids dinner so missed when it came back and just missed logging on the dumb trivia by 1 minute.

I hate the later 2pm (for me 5pm) shows. it's the hardest for me to watch and they always seem to be the shows where they do ****....

Did you get 1st and 2nd by accident?

Yeah, I have no idea how that happened. I was just playing along on my computer while cooking, lol. I just sent them an email, it says I got second in the trivia window itself so I have no idea. I'm sure they'll bump everyone up.

Yeah, I have no idea how that happened. I was just playing along on my computer while cooking, lol. I just sent them an email, it says I got second in the trivia window itself so I have no idea. I'm sure they'll bump everyone up.
Can you please tell them that? Because I should have placed 2nd.

Can you please tell them that? Because I should have placed 2nd.

I severely doubt they'll give me rewards for both from a glitch, it populates everyone's info on Alex's end. I sent them all the screenshots!

Back