Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has Sideshow reduced those $25 order coupons to $20? I haven't received one lately but I'm curious.

I just received/used one @3 weeks ago and it was $25. It was tied to a Star Wars HT figure that I bought. I think they sometimes vary depending on the product line. That was the fourth $25 coupon I've used this calendar year. The other 3 were tied to Marvel HT figures.

It's a quiet final day today:

Friday, September 17​

• 9 AM – New at Sideshow
  • 10 AM – Flash Giveaway on Sideshow’s Facebook
  • 12:15 PM – Giveaway Challenge
  • 2 PM – Trivial Cahoots
  • 5 PM – That Sideshow Show – exclusively in the Let Your Geek Sideshow Facebook Group
Quiet today, sure. Tomorrow likely less so. Unless they completely ****ed something up on Youtube (totally possible), there will be three games of Trivial Cahoots for Batman Day.

I just received/used one @3 weeks ago and it was $25. It was tied to a Star Wars HT figure that I bought. I think they sometimes vary depending on the product line. That was the fourth $25 coupon I've used this calendar year. The other 3 were tied to Marvel HT figures.

Interesting. I'd like to get one as soon as possible to use on one of the new BTTF 3 figures. It's like a race against the clock because Sideshow seems to be "remembering" to remove new figures from the list of eligible items after a short while.

Interesting. I'd like to get one as soon as possible to use on one of the new BTTF 3 figures. It's like a race against the clock because Sideshow seems to be "remembering" to remove new figures from the list of eligible items after a short while.
Did you get any orders from Sideshow recently? I get them around the same time my reward points post for an order (40 days after shipment). Barring a last minute delay my Mando Armorer should ship next week, so we’ll see if I get another one at the start of November.

Did you get any orders from Sideshow recently? I get them around the same time my reward points post for an order (40 days after shipment). Barring a last minute delay my Mando Armorer should ship next week, so we’ll see if I get another one at the start of November.

Yeah I have but I buy so much crap I can't keep track of when. Most recently I got a couple 501st troopers from Sideshow. Perhaps I'm wrong but it sure doesn't feel like I get a code for every order I receive.

You got a shipping notice for Armorer? Good news if that is the case. I haven't heard anything but that means Sideshow is getting her in.

Yeah I have but I buy so much crap I can't keep track of when. Most recently I got a couple 501st troopers from Sideshow. Perhaps I'm wrong but it sure doesn't feel like I get a code for every order I receive.

You got a shipping notice for Armorer? Good news if that is the case. I haven't heard anything but that means Sideshow is getting her in.
No, but my last payment is the 20th (Monday) so I'm hoping it doesn't get delayed. I haven't really been paying attention to the Armorer thread though, so perhaps that's wishful thinking.

Quiet today, sure. Tomorrow likely less so. Unless they completely ****ed something up on Youtube (totally possible), there will be three games of Trivial Cahoots for Batman Day.
Confirmed by Alex. Three Trivial Cahoots games tomorrow. Nobody ****ed anything up on Youtube...yet.

It was so sloooow....

But I ended up in 14th place. Best result yet.

And still get...

giphy.gif

Back