Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to enter the game a half hour ago or so and got through two trivia questions, then it said "Markus won" and stopped giving me questions. I don't know if it meant the game ended while I was in the middle of it, because I thought it said there would be 15 questions. The second question didn't even make sense. It had some meaningless two-word phrase on it and then a choice of 4 dates.

Everything worked for me flawlessly today

The platform they are using works really good actually it integrates quite nicely with a live broadcast super seamless with little effort even on a mobile device.

Ohh, I played the last one.. they didn't say anything about sending emails with codes out for participants.. or is that random too?

Autumn and Alex mentioned at the end of Bingo that everyone playing team trivia would get their own rewards code, and then they neglected to say anything about it during the Team Trivia. And it's not random.

Everything worked for me flawlessly today

The platform they are using works really good actually it integrates quite nicely with a live broadcast super seamless with little effort even on a mobile device.

Not my experience. Trivial Cahoots froze on me twice, so I missed out on answering two questions I knew, and Bingo hurt my eyes (gonna have to do that in another browser window next time, instead of on my phone). People seem to generally like this for now, but we'll see after a couple week-long events where every day has at least one trivia game and one bingo game. I'm already close to sick of it.

Last edited:
I was able to enter the game a half hour ago or so and got through two trivia questions, then it said "Markus won" and stopped giving me questions. I don't know if it meant the game ended while I was in the middle of it, because I thought it said there would be 15 questions. The second question didn't even make sense. It had some meaningless two-word phrase on it and then a choice of 4 dates.

You joined in late. Mission Report date was which one was mentioned in the movies.

Autumn and Alex mentioned at the end of Bingo that everyone playing team trivia would get their own rewards code, and then they neglected to say anything about it during the Team Trivia. And it's not random.

I didn't play the two prior games, only played the last one. I guess we will see if I do get one. How long do I have till the code expires if I get it via email?

I didn't play the two prior games, only played the last one. I guess we will see if I do get one. How long do I have till the code expires if I get it via email?

I think it's something like 8-12 hours, but I'm not sure. I get a notification when Sideshow sends me an emails with a few key phrases in them, so I haven't waited anywhere near that long yet.

I got all the MCU questions right and had was 50/50 on the comic book questions because i had to guess since i never got into comics much.

Ohh, I played the last one.. they didn't say anything about sending emails with codes out for participants.. or is that random too?

I think I remember, at the end of the Bingo, that the next game shouldn't be missed, and that it would be rewarding. In the morning Trivia game, I think they said the email rewards would be sent out next week.

I think I remember, at the end of the Bingo, that the next game shouldn't be missed, and that it would be rewarding. In the morning Trivia game, I think they said the email rewards would be sent out next week.

That's all correct. It was a bit weird that they didn't say anything about it during the team trivia stream, but I chatted with Alex about it, and they simply forgot to mention it. They've never run three games in one day, and the new system (one can read that as both the app and how they seem to be giving out rewards now) is still sort of new to them.

I feel cheated I participated with my account email on all the events on IM day and I got squat email codes lol

The $2 email code was allotted randomly among those who registered.

I doubt they've started adding points yet for event participations.

I didn’t get a reward for registration lol

This time while it was a random selection, there was one week I never got the $5 that was supposed to go to everyone who registered. But I got so many rewards that week I never bothered to follow it up.

The way they're adding points now is open to so much chance of being missed as they're having to add them manually according to the email lists.

We ought to get paid for suffering through all the drivel on their shopping channel.

I’m curious what impact long term this new system will have on their sales.

Are there less or more rewards being distributed.

At the end of the day you simply just have to logon with your email during the event and walk away it’s not like you are forced to participate.

Not yet anyways lol

Back