Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Someone once asked about the history of Grey Hulk.
I did a quick search then copy and pasted it, they then congratulated me on my knowledge :slap :lol

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

We all have access to Google, doesn't stop people asking questions, all the time, that a quick search wouldn't answer :slap

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, but is this what we've come to now?

I'm all for doing a little bit of research on your own, see if you can find what you're looking for. But if we can't find said answer, we should use google because asking someone for help is too troublesome?! I thought this forum was for us to help each other out once in a while. It sounds as if answering questions is beneath you.

As I said, not trying to start anything, just doesn't seem right.

Did you miss this part?...
'We are here to help each other out after all.'

I'm pointing out to the other guys that people will always ask questions even if a quick search would suffice.

I'm not the one complaining here.

I really hope that wasn't directed at me...
People do ask the same question but there is over 5,000 comments so if just joining the thread it's hard to catch up.
We are all here to help each other out, if possible.

If the OP wouldn't mind posting the coupon T&C in the first post it would be much easier to just point anyone in the right direction.

:peace

Did you miss this part?...
'We are here to help each other out after all.'

I'm pointing out to the other guys that people will always ask questions even if a quick search would suffice.

I'm not the one complaining here.

I did see the 'help each other out' but the google thing turns around and slaps that in the face (at least the way I read it). :lol

It's all good. :duff

New code can't come soon enough, this thread is going to ****

FYI cofphoto has updated the OP...Thanks cof.

No need to ask the wife anymore.

Can I use it for items that aren't yet up for pre-order? Or unannounced items? It doesn't mention that in the terms. How about items that have been out of stock for over 12 months?

Can I use it for items that aren't yet up for pre-order? Or unannounced items? It doesn't mention that in the terms. How about items that have been out of stock for over 12 months?

nice :rotfl

What does T&C stand for

Sent from the Bat Computer

Lmfao the last one was the killer

Sent from the Bat Computer

There are rumors of a Thanos figure coming in 3 years, can I use this months coupon on that?

There are rumors of a Thanos figure coming in 3 years, can I use this months coupon on that?

I tried and they said no but I can use it on the drunk DJ Iron Man figure from Iron Man 2 that is rumored to be coming for SDCC 2015.

I'm going to use my discount code to enter a contest.

Back