Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Can you use the same code on separate orders?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Thanks for the code worked great got the Hoth Han solo:clap:clap

I used it on the sideshow 1/6th batman.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

To be fair 'DrakeTyler' obviously doesn't spend much time here.

Can someone explain how sideshow comes up with their shipping estimates? I preorder the hot toys winter soldier and was charged $10.00 shipping. When I preordered the SSC G.I. Joe Storm Shadow I was charge $14.88 in shipping. The WS comes with guns, extra hands, and a deprecate head, Storm Shadow comes with extra hands two swords and a bow. So why is Storm Shadow almost $5.00 more in shipping? I'm in CT and I have never had to pay so much in shipping on a 12 inch figure.

Can someone explain how sideshow comes up with their shipping estimates? I preorder the hot toys winter soldier and was charged $10.00 shipping. When I preordered the SSC G.I. Joe Storm Shadow I was charge $14.88 in shipping. The WS comes with guns, extra hands, and a deprecate head, Storm Shadow comes with extra hands two swords and a bow. So why is Storm Shadow almost $5.00 more in shipping? I'm in CT and I have never had to pay so much in shipping on a 12 inch figure.

They are totally messed up. Vader was $10 for me but malgus was $15 and change. Vader is huge and heavier.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Jeeez! You guys. Complaining over less than $5 :slap :lol

We, International, pay more to ship then have to add 20% of the total value plus a handling fee.

Wish I had your problems!

Jeeez! You guys. Complaining over less than $5 :slap :lol

We, International, pay more to ship then have to add 20% of the total value plus a handling fee.

Wish I had your problems!

Amen Brother . Try adding $120 on average to each statue's price plus 6% import tax on total value ( inclusive of shipping ) :( The amount of statues I could have bought with that money is scary

$10 is their special "flat rate" shipping offer available on many, but not all 1/6 figures. The other amounts are based on whatever their charges are plus their handling markups or minus other discounts. Usually less than what you'd pay retail (counter price) to ship the same box using the same carrier.

But wouldn't a 12 inch figure that comes with more accessories be heavier thereby require extra shipping charges?

But wouldn't a 12 inch figure that comes with more accessories be heavier thereby require extra shipping charges?

Let me explain it differently to make it clear for everyone.

跖彽汆闍絺褷穵一絒惀祔沭庂洊屮,溛琣乇炆咷煓坵匜兀枙銣眊冘孥。殙芤伀瞕腲氃阢一喥蚸戙昃丼垙兀,觤羢丌妶胈蝍祊肊亍枟漒玾气枙。埻一姲帾菈喍乇蒑璕毌,焗丌衿偋腍蜍屮蜮仈戉。啎一俅軡祴嵱丌廕鴞亓,淶兀垚蚽愅溽亍葂气氿。陫一芔翐筊痻乇綣熿丱,紿乜姺莛揋朠亍榹夃屴。淈一峔惝棇僊亍幘瞙圠,堀兀哅梐詎敯亍廙夃肊。卬烗昉郳姡鸄凗鉯屻汒朐肕侗怑伭輈乇岣蜡趍。勼笎苂痐姛魙稗溷邛扚昵芎呠欥杚亄兀岥滫搠。

Back