Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have been doing something wrong. Both codes I get a message saying they are not valid.

I must have been doing something wrong. Both codes I get a message saying they are not valid.
I was doing the same thing before. From your account page, you need to go to the "Sideshow Rewards" section and enter it, not the "Promo Codes" section

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Damn, missed both...I knew something was up, with all the email notifications...but I was on the road. I finally took a break to read them all about an hour ago...was kicking myself silly!!!:gah::thud:
Ah well...maybe something for New Year? :dunno

In addition to those sweet sweet reward points they also gave away the following during their group party

Court of the Dead pins (50+ winners)
Batman Statue
Court of the Dead Chronicle book
Flash Vinyl
Cyborg Statue
Raven Statue
Limited Edition Sideshow Bracelet
Infinity Gauntlet
Snowtrooper Sixth Scale
Darth Maul Sixth Scale
No Sniveling Bracelet
Jim Lee DC 3-Pack Statue Set
C3PO Sixth Scale
Boba Fett Sixth Scale
Batarang Prop Replica
Jawas Sixth Scale
Ivy Vinyl
Harley Statue

In addition to those sweet sweet reward points they also gave away the following during their group party

Court of the Dead pins (20 or so winners)
Batman Statue
Court of the Dead Chronicle book
Flash Vinyl
Cyborg Statue
Raven Statue
Limited Edition Sideshow Bracelet
Infinity Gauntlet
Snowtrooper Sixth Scale
Darth Maul Sixth Scale
No Sniveling Bracelet
Jim Lee DC 3-Pack Statue Set
C3PO Sixth Scale
Boba Fett Sixth Scale
Batarang Prop Replica
Jawas Sixth Scale
Ivy Vinyl
Harley Statue

I didn't see most of that with the speed the chat was flying by and the tiny ass window that facebook wouldn't seem to let me expand.

I couldn’t type in the little window for some reason. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't type either in that window, either. I monitored chat from the group page without "joining." Made it possible to type, but alotta good it did me. Couldn't cut and paste the codes, either. Went by too ****ing fast and then they disappeared. Thankfully they were posted here.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Popped into today's "live" on YT.....it seems Sideshow won't be broadcasting any "Live" shows on FB anymore...something went down I guess, and all "Live" shows will solely be on YT from now on...

ebay

Untitled.jpg

Happy New Year all!!! I'm sure most of you got this in your email...$25 off NEW-YEAR-2019 (on select items only)...

The 25 dollars is fine, my problem has always been why do they put the items that already have a discount code in that section. It is a negative experience to get a 25 dollar off coupon, find something, only to realize that you can't use the 25 dollars off because it is already discounted (and that discount has been the same for months). I wish you could do the discount and the 25 dollars.

The 25 dollars is fine, my problem has always been why do they put the items that already have a discount code in that section. It is a negative experience to get a 25 dollar off coupon, find something, only to realize that you can't use the 25 dollars off because it is already discounted (and that discount has been the same for months). I wish you could do the discount and the 25 dollars.

Yeah, SS's insistence on only allowing one code per order is infuriating (if understandable)! I can't even tell you how many times I would've spent my accumulated reward points if I could've used them on something that was already discounted with a code.

And the discounts are n stuff that’s been sitting around forever. If I have to see those first order troopers one more time . . .

New to buying from SS. Is there a pattern to when they release promo codes?

The Promo Codes are usually for their junk they want to get rid of. My advice, after ordering so much from them and paying a ridiculous amount of shipping costs it is best to wait for the seasonal events and see if you can grab an item with free shipping or a discount.

Days of my pre-ordering are over.

The Promo Codes are usually for their junk they want to get rid of. My advice, after ordering so much from them and paying a ridiculous amount of shipping costs it is best to wait for the seasonal events and see if you can grab an item with free shipping or a discount.

Days of my pre-ordering are over.
Damn, doesn’t even sound like it’s worth ordering from them.

Back