Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if SS give away RP codes during Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if SS give away RP codes during Christmas.

They have in the past. Not during Christmas per se, but their Twelve Days of Sideshow event. It's usually not much. Whatever it was last year, I would expect less this year, if anything at all.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

And that makes a nice 'grand' total of $25.00 given out during Geeksgiving!

($1, $2, $2, $1, $2, $1, $1, $2, $2, $1, $3, $2, $2, $3)

And that makes a nice 'grand' total of $25.00 given out during Geeksgiving!

($1, $2, $2, $1, $2, $1, $1, $2, $2, $1, $3, $2, $2, $3)

That's a reasonable total..........if you got them all.

14 codes for £20 seems like hard work. It was not that long ago there was a monthly $20 code, without staying awake, watching your phone 24/7 etc

I got a $2,$2,$3 and a couple of $1
(Thank you to all that posted codes)

I got them because I was using the phone at the time, I missed a few by minutes, half hour, hour because of not really paying attention.

It used to be fun, banter, slightly un PC gifs etc.

I did place an order at SS, free global shipping and $50 code makes it worth my while.

Pre ordered my deluxe and regular stormtroopers from KG though, I have 10ish orders with them.

Business that used to go to SS.............. but they used to roll different then!

Last code came at 3 a.m. eastern. There was no way I was going to get that one. I did manage to get $4.00 though.

Dammit .... I missed that last one by minutes. I knew there would be one coming after 2 am here. Passed out just before it happened ha

Man, RIGHT after I went to bed! I'm all, "I should be okay, Sideshow would've put out the last code by now...." :pfft: :cuckoo: I usually do very well with attaining the codes....this time I SUCKED! Oh well...On to 12 days!

During the first (annual...?) Geeksgiving event, Sideshow gave out 14 codes for a total of $25, with two codes released each day. All of the codes (allegedly) had a 15 minute duration, and they all were released at the top, bottom, or quarters of the hour, which made them all a bit more predictable and easier to obtain.

I was able to snag all but three of the codes, for a total of $18. Definitely not too bad at all, since we didn't know about this event (or its potential for RP codes) until just a couple of days before it started! Last year they gave out $19 (via just three codes) the week of Black Friday (including the $10 NERDIST code that @nerdist Tweeted out on Black Friday evening) and they didn't give us another code until Wednesday, December 20th.

Thanks a lot to everyone who shared the codes here and in the No-Banter Thread!

Untitled.jpg

Back