Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are they calling customer service?

because their time is worth nothing and they want their free 5 dollars :lol

"Just talked to the customer service about the time change. They are claiming it wasn’t changed and that it was 12:15 the whole time. Lol. What a joke."

"The customer service rep ended the chat without resolving anything. Bad customer service."

from twitter:
For those who had trouble with the code or tried to grab it after 12:15pm -- sorry for the mixup. That code has expired and is no longer valid. We have plenty more codes coming before the end of Spooktacular tomorrow, so don't worry!

because their time is worth nothing and they want their free 5 dollars :lol

"Just talked to the customer service about the time change. They are claiming it wasn’t changed and that it was 12:15 the whole time. Lol. What a joke."

"The customer service rep ended the chat without resolving anything. Bad customer service."

"I entered the code B00BS15 that I saw on the official Sideshow Forums, and it doesn't work. Give me $10!"

They must program the codes ahead of Spook and set parameters for live and expiration, which is why they can't just change it. It's probably all in a set script that now that it's running, can't be changed, otherwise it may affect the others.

What is most frustrating about it, is that this is what, 3 or 4 codes now they set up wrong?

I think it was set up right and the person that posted wrote it wrong - I doubt they were going to do a 30 min $5 code - the last $5 code was only up for 15 min

It was just human error - like all of us do at work sometimes
People calling CS should let it be - no one likes messing up at work especially if they get harassed for their mistake

man....I missed it....with very little effort too

gbKhbal.mp4

Last edited:
What is most frustrating about it, is that this is what, 3 or 4 codes now they set up wrong?

I would not go as far as using the word frustrating to describe missing a code for a free $5. It's only $5 and sideshow didn't have to give it out.

This is the first years I’ve missed several. Seems like this year is just off kilter a bit in every way.

So it appears the $5 code replaced the 2:00 Pacific one that they heavily teased during their most recent live show, huh?

But they also basically said they'd give another out during their 2:30 Pacific live show, so keep a look out, everyone!

So it appears the $5 code replaced the 2:00 Pacific one that they heavily teased during their most recent live show, huh?

But they also basically said they'd give another out during their 2:30 Pacific live show, so keep a look out, everyone!

They said 12:00 Pacific Time.

They said 12:00 Pacific Time.

Thanks for the correction! You are right- they did say to check their social feeds at 12 Pacific, but they also hinted they'd give another one during their 2:30 Pacific live show, so we actually were both right! :wink1:

"Sideshow Collectibles- ​For those who just joined us, there's no code this episode, just FYI. ​HOWEVER, there is another episode at 2:30 and you might want to check your social feeds around 12. HINT"

Sideshow just posted this in the live show chat "So far this spooktacular, we've given out over $40 in reward codes, $1 and $5 at a time. They all add up" They are not anywhere near the $40 mark, let alone over it. Or did we all miss some major codes?

They're saying they won't give out another code until 3:00, which will be live for 30 min after....so another $1????

"Sideshow Collectibles
​There will be another code today during this show, but not until 3pm, until 3:30pm"

W
Sideshow just posted this in the live show chat "So far this spooktacular, we've given out over $40 in reward codes, $1 and $5 at a time. They all add up" They are not anywhere near the $40 mark, let alone over it. Or did we all miss some major codes?

Nah, they’re somewhere around $25

Back