Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing I don't buy it that the people posting garbage in the no Banter thread are doing it accidentally. They know exactly what they are doing. Some entitled individuals basically think they should be free to do whatever they feel like doing regardless of how it affects others.

I disagree. I think people are generally excited about this week and that we’re a family that communicates to each other.
As I mentioned earlier, I’ve been a member 10 years- whether or not, I have forgotten the rules or was not paying attention- I assure you you I did not do it intentionally.
I receive lots of emails from freaks here for advice, some buys/sales, and friendly chat. I will say that your email was the most disappointing thing I’ve read here.

Mental retardation is a learning disability a person is born with and has serious impact on their lives and others. To imply the disability to someone who is allegedly trolling the internet (even in jest) saddens my heart as I deal with situations like this in real life.

Thanks again for realizing that there’s people behind these screen names. Thanks again for never contacting me again.

SS has live shows scheduled for today at 9:30, 11, and 2:30 Pacific. Let's hope they give out a code during all three of them!

3 shows.....

tenor.gif

Feels like it's been super quiet today so far.

That's probably because they're going to have three live shows today, and they have been consistently giving out codes during their Spook live shows. Just my guess though, of course!

I really hope we get at least one new product reveal during spook. 12 days of SS feels so far away!

Back