Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup it's gonna bite them, I have 6 hot toys on pre-order from Alter Egos with Free shipping. Why would I use Sideshow?

If it weren't for reward points that I already had (used on IW Iron Man), and waiting too long to decide on IW Thor, I would have definitely ordered elsewhere.

Because they know the code will immediately be shared all over the internet for the people that aren't watching?

I think it's a vast overestimation of this thread's (and other code-sharing sources') reach to say it will be shared "all over the internet," don't you?

My enthusiasm for SDCC is going down with each SS live show that doesn't include a code! 0 for 4 so far!

Morning shift starting in 9 hours. Haven't missed a feed yet. Pretty sure a code will drop in their next feed while i'm in bed :gah:

Morning shift starting in 9 hours. Haven't missed a feed yet. Pretty sure a code will drop in their next feed while i'm in bed :gah:

The fact that the codes are timed and that very few people like us watch the video feeds that excuse of people sharing is hogwash. Oh no 6-10 more people got the code... ahhhh :thud:

They weren't participating in chat...not in the last one either...Now the chat is just complaints of how there haven't been any codes... :rotfl

Back