Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they post this in the Facebook chat of their Wednesday SS Live show? Or somewhere else?

Any idea how long it's live for?

It was posted in the YouTube chat after the show ended. They have done this a few times, so now I just leave my window open for 5 minutes after the show. I was just about to log out when they dropped the code.

So technically they didn't lie, since the code didn't appear in the Facebook live chat.

Thanks a lot for sharing, SmokeUpJohnny!!!

So technically they didn't lie, since the code didn't appear in the Facebook live chat.

Thanks a lot for sharing, SmokeUpJohnny!!!

No problemo. You guys hooked me up big time during Spook. My turn to return the favor. This is the third time I've seen them say "no code" in FB chat, then they post a code after the show in the YouTube chat. Good things come to those who wait.

Yeah, that is good to know. After MONTHS of them giving out codes in the FB chat (which they haven't done now in awhile), I had forgotten about the post-show YT chat thing.

I'm a YT regular and hang out past the show all the time. So I gotta know, who else is on there? Kind of a small group of leftovers.

I usually keep the window up while doing other things for 5-10 minutes post-show and keep an eye on the chat box just in case. Over the last few weeks I've seen about 20ish people stick around. Ever since they dropped two codes during that one live show (Black Friday, I think), more people have been hanging around.

HOURS??? :thud: I was there for that BF show, and got both of the after-show codes since I stuck around in chat for about 15 minutes after it ended. But usually I missed these codes, like today...

Sometimes. I hang after the show for awhile and then sometimes forget to close my browser and then post something about being the last one in the chat. And then I find that other people do the same and I’m not last.

Back