Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this referral link? I feel like I have missed something- if anyone wants to explain slash send one my way Id greatly appreciate it! That Last Jedi Kylo has been waiting for a code and an order since he was released! Thanks in advance!

I'd love a code and would happily use the referral link!

How long does it take SS to post reward points to your account after a purchase. Feels like forever....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always assumed that it had to do with the window for returns being closed around the 40-day mark.

Return window is 30 days. Extra 10 days for being on the safe side. No chance of using reward points earned from an item that's being returned.

If the Riddler guy I gave my code to didn't use it, it's all yours. Waiting to hear back about what happened with their referral and why it didn't work.

I used a fall code already. If your code expires in two days, I can't use it. I'm looking for someone that will order something in the next week or so and we can use each other as a referral.

I used a fall code already. If your code expires in two days, I can't use it. I'm looking for someone that will order something in the next week or so and we can use each other as a referral.
Copy that. I have 3 codes coming in for the next round/month but they'll be coming in closer to around December.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back