Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Group-of-Rams.jpg

Gonna need a bigger yard...

I was in my account. The site just can't handle the traffic for a 5 minute code.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I started figuring that out as well. Best to have that tab open all the time. Then you just punch the code in. Trying to login after the code is released is a leap of faith it seems.

Yeah, I always use the box in the lower right corner of the Sideshow Rewards page in the My Account section to enter codes, too. It never changes URLs from SS event to SS event, and I like to be able to look at how many RP I have before I enter the code, then I enter it, then I make sure I got as much as I was supposed to. Then I always refresh the page to make sure I still have what I'm supposed to have.

A little OCD? Sure, but it's effective! :)

I was in my account. The site just can't handle the traffic for a 5 minute code.

Traffic is almost irrelevant if you leave that page open in a tab. You don't need to log in or refresh. It takes some traffic to submit the code, but since it's asynchronous, i.e. it doesn't need to reload the page to do it, it's extremely minimal.

Traffic is almost irrelevant if you leave that page open in a tab. You don't need to log in or refresh. It takes some traffic to submit the code, but since it's asynchronous, i.e. it doesn't need to reload the page to do it, it's extremely minimal.
Except I had to log in 3 separate times because the site kept crashing

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Except you don't need to log in to submit codes on that page if you keep it open in a tab all the time. You need to type in the code, click a button, and watch your points go up.

Back