Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I've been contemplating using a gift card on the city hunter for like 3 months lol. Eventually I'll cave.

I thought you could not use a code with a free ship item? Won't you lose one or the other?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Interesting, one email account got the email and the other 3 didnt, hmmm very interesting... Here's an Owl code: SBO-SBOWL-U1W1X2YL

I thought you could not use a code with a free ship item? Won't you lose one or the other?
I don't think you usually can with the promo coupons they send out. The gift cards I think are different and that's technically what this was so I dunno. My guess is the stuff they offered the gift card codes for are stuff they're trying to get rid of. I'm thinking I'm going to order the City Hunter Predator, it's a pretty decent deal and I've wanted it for a while.

Clothes were always the worst Christmas presents ever. They went right in the trash pile with the torn wrapping paper and opened toy boxes.

I don't think I've bought a new piece of clothing in 2 or 3 years. I wait until they're either falling apart or have unremovable stains before upgrading. I'm currently down to one pair of shoes and they're taking a bit of a beating in this winter weather, so I may need to upgrade them soon, but might be able to get away with just replacing the laces.

Clothes are boring.

Not if they fit well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I question how some of you guys dress for work..

It's only usable in stuff no one in their right mind would ever want.

And what is is about guys not spending money on clothes. Wtf?

Toys aren't everything! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit, nm

^^^^ LOL

I've donned mercenary gear, SWAT, PD, SHIELD agent, amongst period clothing dating to the late 1700s for my line of work... :wink1: and I get dressed by great people, several times by Oscar winner Lindy Hemming amongst many other award winners :yess:

But on my down time, I pretty much only have a small bunch of t-shirts, jeans, and jackets to cycle through thanks to this hobby :lol I don't even own a monkey suit or even a regular business suit :(

I tried my code on items not listed in the link provided in the email and it worked for anything that was in stock.

Hmn. Even when you are ready to check out? Please tell me how how you did it.

Trying to apply it on West Batman, and it won't let me.

I don't think you usually can with the promo coupons they send out. The gift cards I think are different and that's technically what this was so I dunno. My guess is the stuff they offered the gift card codes for are stuff they're trying to get rid of. I'm thinking I'm going to order the City Hunter Predator, it's a pretty decent deal and I've wanted it for a while.

Pretty much. Usually the coupons/gift cards for $25 are for items they want to clear from their inventory with some rare exceptions, only one I could think of was during when Iron Man 3 was released. That's why I just wait to see which items aren't selling out and if I'm interested in them, I just wait for it to qualify for a $25 coupon and use it then. The $20 I save for the popular items that aren't more than $300.

I was really hoping to nab some more reward points before that Dewback gets low on inventory, figuring I'd use one of the more regular 20 or 25 off for something else in a month or two.

Work: Usually jeans and a T, but sometimes PJ's and every now and then just underwear & a T until about lunch. One of the perks of working for yourself.

Hmn. Even when you are ready to check out? Please tell me how how you did it.

Trying to apply it on West Batman, and it won't let me.

You're right. When I went to checkout with the PP Mark 42, it wouldn't let me use the code even though it showed it in my cart.

I was really hoping to nab some more reward points before that Dewback gets low on inventory, figuring I'd use one of the more regular 20 or 25 off for something else in a month or two.

Work: Usually jeans and a T, but sometimes PJ's and every now and then just underwear & a T until about lunch. One of the perks of working for yourself.

Haha, are you making a Tattooine diorama set? You're Hoth diorama looks amazing! :yess:

Haha, are you making a Tattooine diorama set? You're Hoth diorama looks amazing! :yess:

:) Thanks! Not so much a Diorama as just a shelf display. I'll have a desert background image, the Dewback, Some troopers and a Tusken Raider. No space at the moment to make any custom sand dunes or anything like that - but I'm so jealous of the amazing 6 foot display Solo-Bones did like this. Amazing.

Damn Sideshow tempting me with $25 off the City Hunter Predator. I wish the code was good longer than January 31st.

I broke down and bit the bullet on the Elder Predator. It's like they are sending us a bill to pay versus a discount code lol

I'm dying to know what the Feb code will be, if it will be more than $20. If so I'm definitely biting the bullet on MOS Supes.

I'm dying to know what the Feb code will be, if it will be more than $20. If so I'm definitely biting the bullet on MOS Supes.

Monthly codes are $20. Only special promotion codes are $25.

Back