Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone using tapatalk pro (paid)? I wanted to know if it was worth spending the $3, but it says it contains ads. That's what I'm trying to eliminate 0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone who shared the code! I woke up randomly at 4 AM and had to go to the bathroom, then I remembered Spook, so I looked at my phone and BAM! Code still worked!

I wonder how long it will be live for...?

Last year was $76 in codes. So far we're up to $9.

10/13 - HAPPY13 - $2
10/13 - WATCHOUT - $2
10/23 - GETSPOOKY - $5

I don't think you should count the two Friday the 13th codes as part of the total they give out during Spook this year, since Spook didn't officially start until today. I'd say the total for Spook so far is $5.

I don't think you should count the two Friday the 13th codes as part of the total they give out during Spook this year, since Spook didn't officially start until today. I'd say the total for Spook so far is $5.
Agreed

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I agree.

Am I wrong in thinking Spook ran til the 1st last year? When they announced this year's dates, I thought it was one of, if not the, shortest ones.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Spooktacular ran from October 24 12:01AM PT to October 31 11:59AM PT, last year

Pretty sure the email codes will work for a while. Maybe even the whole day.

It's the FB, Twitter, Insta codes that will likely be minutes to an hour long. Those are the real time sensitive ones.

Anyways, happy Spook.

A game to pass the time.... predict your results. I predict I will get 7 codes and for $32. Your predictions?

Back