Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

They're clearly not up to the same quality as Legos, but for display (which is why we bought them) they are great. Especially at $34 for all of them....can't beat it.

Thank you for the heads up on that part. If either of my youngers want to do a Hall of Armor display, I will certainly consider those as a great fill in for legos. Thanks again cofphoto!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

single-tumbleweed_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Everybody getting excited (and ready) for the big Ground Hog Day celebration?

No twits from SSC today... :dunno

Everybody getting excited (and ready) for the big Ground Hog Day celebration?

I'm most looking forward to the big pancake day points fest... I hope you guys celebrate pancake day?

Hmm, pancakes!

pancakes-1.gif

pancakes-2.gif

pancakes-3.gif

Better than green eggs and ham. But not as nice a reward points!

Mr. Breakfast wants some Mr. T cereal. It does a body good...

Pee-wees-Big-Adventure.jpg

^^^ Pee Wee's Big Adventure?

Well I finally cashed in my points. I had a total of $163.75 and cancelled my preorder of The Crow and reordered with my points, leaving a grand total of $66.24. Love Brandon Lee and that movie, and that time in my life. That figure brings about so many good memories and that's why I put my points on it. Not to mention it looks awesome! Can't wait to get it in a couple weeks!

Question: How do you post in the For Sale threads when you want to post a question about the items without PM? I get the 'wait for moderator's approval' notice but it never gets posted and I never get any message of why not? Just curious. I tried asking this question in one of the stickies and I get the same 'wait for moderator to approve' message but it never gets posted and no one ever replies. Figured I'd ask her very quickly since it's a popular thread, at least when the codes were running. Thanks in advance!

Just send a PM to the OP of the thread you're interested in :dunno

There's still a few bugs floating about.

Question: How do you post in the For Sale threads when you want to post a question about the items without PM? I get the 'wait for moderator's approval' notice but it never gets posted and I never get any message of why not? Just curious. I tried asking this question in one of the stickies and I get the same 'wait for moderator to approve' message but it never gets posted and no one ever replies. Figured I'd ask her very quickly since it's a popular thread, at least when the codes were running. Thanks in advance!

You need to PM Darklord Dave for rights to post in that section.

^^^ Thanks for the replies. I didn't want to start a thread or sell but I was wondering how I could post questions or inquire about certain things since my Message Box is always getting filled and it's a hassle to keep deleting messages to send new PMs if there was a way to just post the questions in the thread.

^^^ Thanks for the replies. I didn't want to start a thread or sell but I was wondering how I could post questions or inquire about certain things since my Message Box is always getting filled and it's a hassle to keep deleting messages to send new PMs if there was a way to just post the questions in the thread.

Only other option would be to pay to become a premium member for the 1000 PM limit

Something's a foot.

@collectsideshow said:
I'm great! Did you know that this year is Sideshow's 20th Anniversary? #Sideshow20 *Susan

@collectsideshow said:
Well, on the 20th of every month this year, I'm going to celebrate our 20th Anniversary on Social Media. *Susan #Sideshow20

@collectsideshow said:
That IS today, so in 25 minutes (when I start a giveaway), we'll start our celebration! *Susan #Sideshow20

Back