Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tweet was posted at 20 mins past the hour, should have been good for 5 mins. I screenshot my reward page after logging the code at 23 mins past the hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to start erring on the side of putting an extra couple minutes into the code because they apparently keep posting it minutes after the clock has already started.

At first with these time limited codes, I thought it was fun and got me intrigued. That intrigue soon turned to frustration. As thankful for the codes, and free rewards as I am, I now find myself not caring if I miss them. The randomness has lost it's glow for me. But thanks again for those who post them! You folks rock!!:rock

At first with these time limited codes, I thought it was fun and got me intrigued. That intrigue soon turned to frustration. As thankful for the codes, and free rewards as I am, I now find myself not caring if I miss them. The randomness has lost it's glow for me. But thanks again for those who post them! You folks rock!!:rock

If these random fast codes are meant to generate interest in Sideshow's social media, then for me they have the opposite effect. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't look at any of their media outlets beyond the retail site itself.

If you happen to be awake and online and catch a code all well and good.

These piddly amounts are neither here nor there.

I'm also retiring from code emailing, because that befits my new laid back virtually retired lifestyle.:lol

If these random fast codes are meant to generate interest in Sideshow's social media, then for me they have the opposite effect. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't look at any of their media outlets beyond the retail site itself.

If you happen to be awake and online and catch a code all well and good.

These piddly amounts are neither here nor there.

I'm also retiring from code emailing, because that befits my new laid back virtually retired lifestyle.:lol

giphy.gif

It was nice to pick up a few codes during SDCC, however now I'm at the point where I don't even care if I see one anymore. If I happen to be reading this thread and a code goes live, I'll try it. If not, glad at least some of you guys/gals got it. :clap

It was nice during SDCC because you kind of had an idea when they were going to pop up but I can't hover over my phone constantly hoping for one to randomly show up.
Plus, if they expect me to keep buying pieces from them I need my job and I won't have one if I'm watching an hour long video hoping to pick up $3 if the code actually works.

Back