Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tally so far:

HTLIVE - $3
CURATED - $5
SDCC2017 - $5
SWAMPY - $3
RISE - $5
SDCCFRI17 - $3
INSTAFUN - $3
MOURNING - $5
Wow, I'm sucking so far! Only got SDCC2017 and MOURNING. At least they were $5 ones...

Of note, SDCC2017 was $5 at the beginning, and then was changed to $2 later. I know several people who only got $2 for that code...

Hey everyone wondering how do i get to be watching sideshow live on instagram, i thought that was for pictures, do i need to be registered or something .?

The video was on Twitter.

There was also a code on Instagram by clicking on the latest photo.

Hi, Thanks for the response but i was referring to there schedule on facebook that says they are Live on instagram at 10:00 A.M. ? And also on wednesdays after sideshow live they always say after party live on Instagram, how do i get to be watching that .?

do you have instagram? have you added to follow sideshow toys?

if you have done both , then on your instagram home section at the verify top you will see a series of bubbles labeled Stories. Once sideshow goes live you will see theirs pop up next to your icon with it saying LIVE , click on it and you can view their live feed.

Hi, Thanks for the response but i was referring to there schedule on facebook that says they are Live on instagram at 10:00 A.M. ?

Where? In here? I don't think anybody is whining. Just making comments... But if you mean on Facebook, then yeah, that's a given...

Some guy in here was just trashing a coworker he's training because he missed a $5 code. I think he edited that part out, but some people quoted it in time.

Hey the more they post the better my odds of getting a few nickels. I hope they go post crazy because let's be honest if they only did it once or twice a day, a good chunk of us would me miss it.

giphy.gif

If people what to whine, let them.

I know I do. Last year because of the good people on this thread I think I got all but 1 of the codes during Spooktacular.

But for this event so far I think I've missed 5 of 8 codes. The current short times don't really help if your operating in a completely different time zone. I know it's their event and they can do whatever the want, just disappointing is all. Suffice it to say I'll give up, sleep is more important.

Now that's a whine.

If people what to whine, let them.

I know I do. Last year because of the good people on this thread I think I got all but 1 of the codes during Spooktacular.

But for this event so far I think I've missed 5 of 8 codes. The current short times don't really help if your operating in a completely different time zone. I know it's their event and they can do whatever the want, just disappointing is all. Suffice it to say I'll give up, sleep is more important.

Now that's a whine.

PREACH!!

Back