Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give all three codes to someone who doesn't need their HT vader LED arm... I know a lot of people don't use it and find it gimmicky, me personally I just want it to remove the battery housing and try to run the LED elsewhere, so it's for a project idea. If you're not using yours and could use $70 in codes, let me know!

Nobody wants those $25 codes, they're a dime a dozen and only work on older items. That arm is probably worth one of those $50 codes.

Nobody wants those $25 codes, they're a dime a dozen and only work on older items. That arm is probably worth one of those $50 codes.

$20 works on death star gunner among others, $25 on at-at driver, sandtrooper, jawas, I guess it depends what you're looking for.

the arm is obtainable on ebay for $30 or so. The offer is for someone who isn't using it, if you value it then yeah it wouldn't be worth it for you. Just trying to break the battery housing out and run a longer wire to see if I can do something tricky with it. Been thinking about it ever since I seen these arms come around...

My point is just that anybody can enter a contest and get a $25 code that works on limited items. Only the $20 codes are worth something as they work on any figure.

My point is just that anybody can enter a contest and get a $25 code that works on limited items. Only the $20 codes are worth something as they work on any figure.

You get $25 codes when you enter a contest? I aint neva got **** when entering a contest lol.

Do all the recent $50 codes expire June 30th?
Apparently so. I've really got to order something before mine expires! Leaning toward Hot Toys R2-D2, but figure we'll get a cooler version from another film later. . .possibly Jedi version with the drink tray. Or battle damaged options from episode IV.

Here's at $25 off code someone can use. Or if they have an unused hottoysdx12leftsockandrightanklejoint they do not want, I would consider it a trade. Or you can just take the code because they are given out like free black licorice candy that no one really wants. :slap:rotfl

ORD-THNKS-PRTRNW

How did you guys get $50 codes? Were they emailed or sent via regular mail?

I got mine in the mail. It was like a thank you card. I hadn't ordered anything for a while so I figured it was something to bring me back. You have to spend over $200 to use it.

got the HT darth vader arm from ninjadriveby for $15

Thanks anyways tho. If anyone wants any of my codes, I have two $25 codes and one $20 code, just PM Babysweat a picture of your most recent diarrhea and the codes are yours

:wink1:

Used my $50 gift code to discount the Training Armor Wonder Woman figure. Hoping they will do a WW version of the armor instead of the Batman v Superman, but will have to wait and see how the BvS one turns out first.

Turns out they did mail me a $50 code after all. They sent it to a billing address I had on a credit card on their site for about 2 months this year. I have used the same shipping address for over a decade and never used this address as a shipping address. So how the coupon got sent to a short-term billing address instead of my long-term shipping address, I don't know. :dunno

To reiterate my earlier question, are there $20 codes being sent for the 6/16-7/15 period? I don't seem to see any talk of them, just chatter about the $50 codes.

To reiterate my earlier question, are there $20 codes being sent for the 6/16-7/15 period? I don't seem to see any talk of them, just chatter about the $50 codes.

I got Iron Man XVILIVL some number coming today. I'll see if there's a code, unless I get Drax'd.

Back