Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Hey guys! Don't you remeber FIGHT CLUB??? Next topic

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I got the email explanation and so far I have managed to somehow get every code.

I had a $30 coupon that was supposed to expire October 27th, 9:50PM PT which is in 10 minutes, but it's showing the code as expired... Wanted to place an order. If we contact Sideshow about this via chat, will they authorize the order?

Can anyone remember how to get the 10% OFF code, basket/check out trick to work ?

I read it somewhere on here a few days ago & can't for the life of me find it anymore. :slap

Not sure if anyone else has confirmed this as I haven't read through the thread regarding the Popcultcha Halloween sale. There is a couple posters up in there store window stating Halloween Sale 20% Of In Store & Online for Instock items, only glanced at it so couple my details could be wrong. Hopefully this helps.

I have ordered a few things from them but now Funko is angry with them and they limit what they will ship to US and Canada.

I have ordered a few things from them but now Funko is angry with them and they limit what they will ship to US and Canada.
That is not true. Ikon Collectables is the distributor and they have been instructed to have all of their clients restrict North American shipping. It is across the board and not limited to Popcultcha. Funko have now organised funko box descriptions through Popcultcha for Australian and New Zealand collectors so they no longer have to purchase from the US.

Not sure if anyone else has confirmed this as I haven't read through the thread regarding the Popcultcha Halloween sale. There is a couple posters up in there store window stating Halloween Sale 20% Of In Store & Online for Instock items, only glanced at it so couple my details could be wrong. Hopefully this helps.

Damn, and all I want from them is only available for PO.

1,000,000 dollars....

nibk9Pn.gif

200_s.gif

Don't new guy me. Was that a necessary remark? I've been creeping on here longer than you've even heard of this site.

Don't new guy me. Was that a necessary remark? I've been creeping on here longer than you've even heard of this site.

Creeping eh? You must be the guy that grabbed my ass! :O How dare you!

Relax Francis. This :lol means Im messing with ya. You have no idea how long Ive been here, but clearly Ive been a member a year and 2700 posts longer.

:duff

I've been getting the hardcovers for each issue, but now I'm worried that a ninth issue will be out of place, unless they figure out how to fit it in. At least it feels like he will finish this series, unlike Allstar (which I'm still patiently waiting for issue 11 to come out...)

Yeah this has dragged out Im barely in it still, but ill finish it, just hope he does too. But I hope the 9th makes sense and isnt just some after thought stunt.

Red Ninja giveaway on sideshows twitter.

Last edited:
Back