Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

OMG you are the worst of the worst. Everyone run for the hills!!! j/k You one of the best :duff.

[gif of people running from godzilla]

We can still write our gifs right? lol

Naked gif's of politicians bad-mouthing mods will get you banned everytime... just avoid that and everyone should be golden :lecture

Good thing I didn't post that naked GIF of Donald taking Hillary from behind calling the mods nasty :rotfl

I'm a little surprised by the lack of "closeouts" this year. When you look at HT SKUs like Mandarin, Jor-El and the Chitauri and realize they have been sitting on this same stale inventory for 3 years or so, you have to wonder why they are holding back on super deals on those. I would expect, sale price, plus coupon code, plus free shipping topped off with double/triple rewards as has been done in the past.

Yeah, I know that Popcultcha has been selling the Chitauri for about $75 each, I think (with EMS shipping it comes to about $180 for the pair). If I didn't have other preorders about to come in (and more space, lol) I'd love to get a couple more to troop build.

Wow though. Sinking in. The major player in sharing codes was banned basically because some people liked jiggy GIFs and some people found them inappropriate.

The entire goal of this thread - Spook Codes - became secondary, and eventually harmed due to the staunch fallout from both sides.

Over BOOBS!

(And now a political discussion is starting. If we can't come together on boobs, this thread is doomed).

Here's hoping we are able to refocus on codes, specials, contests, and friendly discussion. Instead of letting one ban become a pebble that starts a landslide and everyone loses.

I think I'm up to $30 in RP!:yess:

Oh, I mean RP that I've missed because the code expired so fast.:lol

Given I'm only here because I'm trying to trim back the sky-high SSC fig prices to something I can afford (looking at you, $270 Luke Snowsp,) out of all the gifs the one that really personifies my first experience of Spook is the raccoon begging for the morsel and not getting it.:rotfl

If I'm lucky (despite near-constant checking of this and other threads and SSC social media,) it's looking like I'm going to end Spook with maybe an extra $15 in RP.:( Oh well - I didn't know about the Spook/RP stuff in previous years, so I guess $15 is $15. Think I'm going to dial back the constant checks because it's really just luck if you catch the code in time or not.

Yeah ffs let's not get the thread locked.

Good thing I didn't post that naked GIF of Donald taking Hillary from behind calling the mods nasty :rotfl

:horror I would ban you myself for that one!!!!

I'm wondering if they'll really go all out on Halloween. I missed out using the $30 on The Gotham Knight Batman, that one has been around a bit so I'm hoping for a better deal from Spook in general

Don't recall anyone complaining about the gifs last year... just sayin'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't recall anyone complaining about the gifs last year... just sayin'

I think because they mostly came at the end if I remember correctly. It started with WW gifs and took off from there. Great ending to spook.

Getting that Snowspeeder Luke down to under $200 is a moral imperative :lecture

He'll be in the same position in two years as X-Wing Luke is now. Free shipping and codes to try to get some fishy-s to bite.

I'm really hoping there is some kind of deal on the HT Chewbacca. Used the 30 code for Han and hoping I can save more on Chewie but definitely will save a ton either way getting them separately with codes and free shipping.

Is there some sort of expiration on the codes because I got an email for the M22GGCCCR code at about 10:05 this morning but I'm in school so I can enter until I get home and I didn't get home until 6pm today and when I entered the code it said it expired. It really sucks because this was the $10 code but I guess you have to enter the code in right away...

Ordered Kylo Ren for $184.99 with the e-mail plus a coupon code. Got the confirmation for $184.99 as well. SS wouldn't honor the deal though so I cancelled.

:(

Is there some sort of expiration on the codes because I got an email for the M22GGCCCR code at about 10:05 this morning but I'm in school so I can enter until I get home and I didn't get home until 6pm today and when I entered the code it said it expired. It really sucks because this was the $10 code but I guess you have to enter the code in right away...

Yes all codes expire some quicker than others

Back