Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

They were whining that they couldn't browse the thread on their work computers.

And that is what phones are for. You should not be using work computers for this stuff anyways.

They were whining that they couldn't browse the thread on their work computers.

Actually I was on my laptop, at home, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon with my 9 year old son in the room.
Did I want him asking my wife why I was looking at pictures of women jiggling their bits around? Not really.

Common sense really. We don't all live in our moms basement :D

welp. Guess the Code email system is officially dead now that pixelpiper is gone. Fend for yourselves now.

What was the scavenger hunt phrase?

Pixel was expressing his hate of Mods.

Hopefully he's just been given a temporary rest from posting.

Something I think I'll do... In this, adolescent, testosterone fuelled thread anyway.

welp. Guess the Code email system is officially dead now that pixelpiper is gone. Fend for yourselves now.

It'll be ok. Wor, Kuat, myself and the other code watchers will still be able to access the system. If something goes wrong again, then it'll be much harder to deal with the issue though.

And if it's permanent, then we have a problem. But I don't think he's been banned before so hopefully it'll just be a two weeker.

Actually I was on my laptop, at home, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon with my 9 year old son in the room.
Did I want him asking my wife why I was looking at pictures of women jiggling their bits around? Not really.

Common sense really. We don't all live in our moms basement :D
Then I probably wasn't talking about you huh? Several people outright said they were on the site during work hours on a work computer.

It'll be ok. Wor, Kuat, myself and the other code watchers will still be able to access the system. If something goes wrong again, then it'll be much harder to deal with the issue though.

And if it's permanent, then we have a problem. But I don't think he's been banned before so hopefully it'll just be a two weeker.

And you guys have done a stellar job on that :duff

Due to the short time to sign up I never was on that e-mail. But I have a real life network of people helping each other out, as well as this forum. WE keep posting for each other and we'll make due.

I wish I knew what the infraction was though as I've been keeping up with this thread and saw nothing banworthy (a little bit of ban-baiting but nothing banworthy...at least by the rules as I understand them)

I don't care for gossip reasons just don't want to make the same mistake

Yay! I received an infraction! This is why mods are all banned from thee mail list.

Aw jeez, now he's banned. :(

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Back