Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

What are you guys going to do with the RPs you get? Save them or shave the cost of a figure?

I'm gonna use whatever I get on RO Vader. Would great to get him for under $200.

I'm planning on using my rewards to put towards Blue Steel. I have $48.75 so far and I have another $23.45 pending to become available on 12/05/16

I have AoU War Machine for like a year now and while it a beautiful figure I may sell it if my waitlist for the Civil War War Machine converts. But, then again I may not sell it if I can't get that much back for it. I'll wait till its at least gone on SS and perhaps there might be more interest again later on to increase some value, but I suspect this might be a figure that will always have a lower after market price.

Yea. I suse to PO everything. Now, I only do that with TRUE exclusives. The rest, I wait til they get discounted, get free shipping, sell cheap on ebay, or from other members here. Sometimes for half the retail price. I got an Electro for $95. And AoU WM is going for @ $200-250 on ebay now

I find the lack of codes disturbing *breathes heavily*.

You would think that 'Thank you' codes would be personalised to items/ genre similar to what you have bought/ reserved etc, preferences are all there in your account. Marvel, Star Wars and Dinosaurs hold no interest for me at all so they are an empty gesture as far as being 'For me'. If they were not account specific I would gladly pass on the gift.

Slightly off-topic question: I got a thank you code with my HT DP. It's $20 off and it seems to work on preorders! If I use that, will I get no reward points on that order? I'd hate to lose $25 in Reward Points to save $20 of MSRP

I'm almost at enough reward points for another free figure. Once I got that mark I'll use it on the next bounty hunter that goes up. Makes me feel better about getting them if I don't have to pay. 4-LOM was essentially purchased with reward points

Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Slightly off-topic question: I got a thank you code with my HT DP. It's $20 off and it seems to work on preorders! If I use that, will I get no reward points on that order? I'd hate to lose $25 in Reward Points to save $20 of MSRP

You get reward points on what you pay after the $20 is deducted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm almost at enough reward points for another free figure. Once I got that mark I'll use it on the next bounty hunter that goes up. Makes me feel better about getting them if I don't have to pay. 4-LOM was essentially purchased with reward points

4-LOM is bare bone figure, deserves nothing more.

I'm saving my RP's for TFA Han and Chewie two pack. $500 is a lot no matter how you look at it.

I sent the text. how do you get the coupon code? Is there a way to see it without a phone? which items does it work for?

You would've got a text back with the $30 off code... which expired last night at midnight.

comic-book-guy.jpg

Worst. Spook. Ever.

I kind of thought we would be getting daily texts when we signed up for the spooktacular text line. I only received the initial 30 dollar coupon and the message saying spooktacular has started.

I kind of thought we would be getting daily texts when we signed up for the spooktacular text line. I only received the initial 30 dollar coupon and the message saying spooktacular has started.
Maybe there'll be something later? Spooktacular isn't over yet.

I've hardly been tuned in to the forum for a few months so I'm not up on a lot of the latest. There aren't monthly $20 codes anymore? Only ones on the stickers that occasionally come on the shippers?

Uh, hell of a night. Fought a toothache all nightlong and now fighting Advil induced drowsiness. I think through it all I awoke with a HP Voldemort 1/6 figure order, and I don't really like Harry Potter. :confused:

I've gotten 5 or 6 messages with offers for the same old items so far. You haven't missed anything really.

I've gotten 5 or 6 messages with offers for the same old items so far. You haven't missed anything really.

Weird, maybe because I am Canadian I'm not getting all the texts.

The text offers are all shown on the first page of this thread, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back