Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Here goes Snikerdoodle posting photos of his mom again. Give it a rest son.

giphy.gif

:rotfl

Last year, people got mad because some (myself included) talked about food. Year before was obvious fake codes. Year before was low RPs (and has continued). This year, people mad at boobs. I'm really interested what next years theme will make people mad :lol

Socks probably. Are they too high? Too low? Gold tipped? Who knows!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

eb39e6cccd21b1812367af10f106a84d.jpg

a35d4be4a8c47d7132df27152e38775b.jpg

Drew this a couple weeks ago. Colored it while waiting for another code.

Last year, people got mad because some (myself included) talked about food. Year before was obvious fake codes. Year before was low RPs (and has continued). This year, people mad at boobs. I'm really interested what next years theme will make people mad :lol

Some people only want free money handed to them without effort, without involvement, without having to be a part of something.

Even with the direct email arrangement, still there's complaints about what goes on in here. I just don't get it. And some of the guys complaining I've known for a long time and get along with 358 days of the year... but when Spook comes around.... :slap

B1AK340 $40 off John Blake/Bat-Signal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This got lost in the shuffle earlier. Didn't see it in the 1st post - so just in case anyone is interested. Found it on their Instagram story.

Wow! Do you ever sell your art? I would be PROUD to hang some in my room

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Dang and here I expected to find nothing but love for that $12 code in here....yeesh.

Back