Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Hey, I'll just start posting sexy men! :D

That would just lead to a full nuclear exchange. I for one am playing it safe from now on.

cute-funny-dog-animated-gif-33.gif

Ok so we still get the reward points codes no matter what gets posted. Gotcha.

Yep. Like what Granite_Grizz said:

In the past, they have provided exclusive contests and such.

That's what we're potentially missing out on.

This thread is about sharing codes for points and if people want to goof off while they pass the time good for them. A few hothouse flowers in here. This thread has always been like this. A few titty gifs big deal. I'm not going to beg like a trained seal for a cracker if that's what it takes for reps to reward their preferred behavior. Nobody is forced to follow this thread. Having a good time is just as important as free crap. I'd rather just pay the money than kiss someone's ass.

Hey, I'll just start posting sexy men! :D

Well I guess that would only be fair.

But just the thought of another Thor's hammer pic just makes me cringe. But that would be the point I guess.

They are putting their desire to be creeps over the good of the participants of this forum.

the law that makes it more than appropriate for them to refuse to reward threads posting smut.

These pervy gifs, however have absolutely nothing to do with either the event or product. If you want boards that reward such things, I'm sure there's a subreddit for that.

What are you, a nun?

This thread is about sharing codes for points and if people want to goof off while they pass the time good for them. A few hothouse flowers in here. This thread has always been like this. A few titty gifs big deal. I'm not going to beg like a trained seal for a cracker if that's what it takes for reps to reward their preferred behavior. Nobody is forced to follow this thread. Having a good time is just as important as free crap. I'd rather just pay the money than kiss someone's ass.

:exactly:

Preach!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You beautifully articulated what 90% of us here are thinking. Bravo.

We really need more free, preferably high dollar amount RP codes here to get this thread back on track. imo

Anyone care to post the $30 code
Text 'Spooktacular' to 33233 for Exclusive Deals and Offers! you will get $30 coupon code exclusive to your number. USA only, can only be used on select items at Sideshow.

It could be a big deal for people if we're missing out on exclusive deals and prizes because a handful of people are flooding the thread with Tn'A.

Yes Spook is about having a good time. But people can have a good time whenever they like. Spooktacular is an annual event where we get free **** and discounts. Can't people prioritise?

Back