Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

And here I was thinking after the $2 we'd be waiting a few hours.. Glad I refreshed during a visit back to the office.

giphy.gif

Got it. Still active. Thanks guys. I just returned from the cinema Dr. Strange. Nice movie, figure is a must btw:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye carumba. Took a while but finally got the code in. I can't handle the stress.... it may break me...

So now the question becomes, do I spend my reward points on an early birthday present for my self (it's in a couple weeks) or do I use them to by the GF a Christmas present?

That Iron Man Cosbaby is totally gone now, so if you wait listed it's unlikely to convert.

-SideshowAlex

Hi Alex,
Speaking of WL conversion, if a WL's been up for more than a couple of months, the batman figure for example, is there any chance of pple added to WL recently getting converted at all? I mean the list must be pretty long, I would imagine HT's making another huge batch otherwise WL would never get converted.

Thanks

B1AK340 $40 off John Blake/Bat-Signal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now the question becomes, do I spend my reward points on an early birthday present for my self (it's in a couple weeks) or do I use them to by the GF a Christmas present?

I'm a woman, but even I would say SCREW THE GIRLFRIEND. Treat yourself. :lol :lol :lol

Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

12 big ones. Tweeelve Dollar-eenes ...

Last edited:

I'm a woman, but even I would say SCREW THE GIRLFRIEND. Treat yourself. :lol :lol :lol

Sage advice right there LOL I could always get her something else and feed my addiction instead. Also in reality we are talking about moving in together in a couple years so our collections will merge anyway :)

Sage advice right there LOL I could always get her something else and feed my addiction instead. Also in reality we are talking about moving in together in a couple years so our collections will merge anyway :)

Oh if you guys are talking about it now, she's not going to wait that long ;)

Oh if you guys are talking about it now, she's not going to wait that long ;)

Normally I would agree but she doesn't want to move in till both our kids are done school so we have another 2 years before that happens. Right now she does live in my condo building just down the hall so it works well.

Back