Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC. ***MERRY2013

Just scored another 100 points for a total of 400 points! I'm looking to pre-order the 12" Hoth Luke with my earnings!

I must try and remember to check back at this thread more often!

Thank you for all of the updates!

There is no expiration date on the points earned... just the expiration date to redeem the codes, correct?

Just scored another 100 points for a total of 400 points! I'm looking to pre-order the 12" Hoth Luke with my earnings!

I must try and remember to check back at this thread more often!

Thank you for all of the updates!

There is no expiration date on the points earned... just the expiration date to redeem the codes, correct?

Congrats!
Bad news is the promotion ends today :monkey2

Odd that it ends at 11.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Correct. You have the reward points as long as Sideshow keeps the reward points system. Much better than a gift card in my opinion.

Been lurking and collecting. Just wanted to say THANKS! for the diligence in here with the codes.

Is it true that there may not be any further codes? Is Sideshow not going to do this throughout the 12 days?

Who knows they have had what 3 in the last 24 hours and that was after they said the codes were basically finished.

Yeah , Im wondering if 12 days of Christmas will involve promo codes or just contests and new product announcements ?:confused:

There MIGHT be a couple more before Christmas...MIGHT. After Christmas though...looks more slim to none....though ya never know if there will be surprise thrown in of course.*

-SideshowAlex

^ Alex has already said it was doubtful 12 days would include codes.
I think that's a no then

They want us to use what we got so far. That's why they are sending doubt.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm at 3380...which is a dollar short of 170.00!
I sure hope the promo words continue. I bet if they do, they'll be totally sneaky about it!

So code expires at 11pm pacific.

Special big last code from 11 to midnight Christmas code or wishful thinking?

Got my code as my VIP email went off and woke me from a nap! Crossed the 3000 points threshold and sitting at 3075 now.

Back