Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

giphy.gif

Good thing they shut down access to that $4 code. Imagine how much money they would have lost if a bunch of people got $4 off a $300-$600 item.

:horror

Good thing they shut down access to that $4 code. Imagine how much money they would have lost if a bunch of people got $4 off a $300-$600 item.

:horror

Yea but combine that with the $2 one and there's no more profit haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who else is using tapatalk, getting non-stop notifications, you open your app hoping it's a new spook code, and all you see if gifs... Can't wait to turn off notifications after Spook is over. and then coming back here and looking up every video where these gifs came from... for research purposes... for Spook next year. *cough*

I find it funny that Sideshow is pimping this Spooktacular so hard and the winner for me today was Gentle Giant where I got that Metropolis Iron Man Quarter Scale for 40% off, plus another $55 off.

I Pre-ordered something with every monthly code. Now.... not so much, so spook is my last best hope.

Funny they immediately fix the backdoor code entry access.... but they leave the crappy phone input issue alone.

Back